Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Liquor

Old 01-01-2009, 04:18 PM   #1
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
Liquor

so this evening my wife and i finished off a bottle of jamesson irish whiskey, shes half irish half columbian. her feeling as good as she does, told me see what everyone on here likes. so, here i am what do yall like?
Old 01-01-2009, 04:21 PM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Aristocrat vodka!

edit: I'm in college...
Old 01-01-2009, 04:22 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
jagermeister, jameson, jack daniels, jim beam, patron tequila(i aint allowed to have any quervo....ever), and of course...my moonshine!!
Old 01-01-2009, 04:23 PM   #4
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
If by that, do you mean, do I want a half irish half columbian totally drunk woman...then yes I want one myself.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:23 PM   #5
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
Jägermeister
Old 01-01-2009, 04:24 PM   #6
Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough

Stu's Tacoma Gallery
Just got a bottle of Wiser from my bro in MT. "Imported" from Canada. It seems to be smoother than Crown. Otherwise I tip Jack or Gentleman Jack.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:24 PM   #7
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeysuncle View Post
If by that, do you mean, do I want a half irish half columbian totally drunk woman...then yes I want one myself.
lol I didn't look at it that way....In that case I'm down for a little something with dark hair, dark eyes and dark skin. Like some italian *drools*
Old 01-01-2009, 04:25 PM   #8
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
better find your own son, you cant have this one. shes the only one i found that will drink with me
Old 01-01-2009, 04:30 PM   #9
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
Jim Beam, Pendleton, Makers Mark, Yukon Jack, Jager, Belevedere Vodka, Square One Vodka, KettleOne Vodka. BEER!!
Old 01-01-2009, 04:30 PM   #10
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im not your son,son and does she have and OLDER sister...Just kidding, no really does she??
Old 01-01-2009, 04:31 PM   #11
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Depends on what I'm in the mood for.

Lately Long Island ice teas. I use a 32oz plastic cup & make good ones.

Or Margaritas on the rocks. Good mix(The 1800) & Sauza Commerative Anejo Tequila.(Anejo-2yr min aging)

Winter time is good for irish cream. I need to go pick up some Bailey's.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:32 PM   #12
Western Alliance: Yeehaw Division
Clelsdah is on a distinguished road

Clelsdah's Tacoma Gallery

Currently its 1792 by Ridgement Reserve. Great on the rocks!
Old 01-01-2009, 04:34 PM   #13
Beef Slut

Firefighter:
Quote:
Im not your son,son and does she have and OLDER sister...Just kidding, no really does she??
actually yeah, twins. not to shabby either. make it short, id knock it down once or ten times
Old 01-01-2009, 04:39 PM   #14
El Terrible
gilracer is on a distinguished road

gilracer's Tacoma Gallery
Macalllan 12yr single malt scotch
Old 01-01-2009, 04:39 PM   #15
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
i'm a makers mark guy ...
Old 01-01-2009, 04:40 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtragweed View Post
actually yeah, twins. not to shabby either. make it short, id knock it down once or ten times

Good to see you can take a joke.,so how hot are the sisters?
Old 01-01-2009, 04:42 PM   #17
Western Alliance: Yeehaw Division
Clelsdah is on a distinguished road

Clelsdah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
i'm a makers mark guy ...
MM is excellent too. Great in Coke or coffee!!
Old 01-01-2009, 04:44 PM   #18
Beef Slut

Firefighter:
they are very nice, kinda weird that they dress alike. whatever, i look at it as eye candy
Old 01-01-2009, 04:50 PM   #19
Beef Slut

Firefighter:
i will say my 3 personal favs are in no particular order; johnny walker black, jack daniels, and jamesson
Old 01-01-2009, 04:56 PM   #20

Jameson,yes , but Guiness ahh!