Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Mexican Food

Old 06-29-2012, 10:14 PM   #1
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Mexican Food

Post here if you like mexican food and whats you favorite plate.
Ill start

I live mexican food and my favorite plate are the enchiladas!P
Old 06-29-2012, 10:17 PM   #2
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i've been on a 30 year quest looking for the perfect chicken taco..got pretty close with a joint in pittsburg, ca.

mexican food..i love. and i am a chinese guy
Old 06-29-2012, 10:20 PM   #3
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
BETO's in Utah!!! Best mexican food after a drunken night

Carne Asada burrito, fish burrito, california burrito, chorizo burrito... ALL GOOD with a ton of salsa verde!!
Old 06-29-2012, 10:24 PM   #4
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You guys dont know what salsa meens till you get to taste a real mexican salsa in mexico!!
Old 06-29-2012, 10:25 PM   #5
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
DUDE enchiladas are my fave! especially if they're super spicy! enchiladas de mole are YUMM.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:41 PM   #6
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
You guys dont know what salsa meens till you get to taste a real mexican salsa in mexico!!
done it. at a campside fishing club..the lake was lake Huites..we stopped on the roadtrip in at some roadside taco joint. amazing.

i grew up on the juarez border. i know salsa. we walked over every weekend to eat..and drink. mostly drink.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:47 PM   #7

Drink what??? Water?
Old 06-30-2012, 06:53 AM   #9
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Homemade Mole & Tamales from the Mother-in-Law (green or Red) doesn't matter.

When I visited Mex (Guanajuato) I got hooked on cebolla (onion) grilled @ the taco stands.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:02 AM   #10
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
True homemade-style arroz con pollo--yum. Not what a lot of chain Mexican restaurants think it is nowadays. Or a chile relleno. Even though we live in San Antonio and I'm a Texas native, we eat a lot of Puerto Rican meals as my wife is from Ponce, Puerto Rico (anyone else married to a beautiful PR girl?) and she is a wonderful cook. Typically, not as spicy as Mexican but if done right, just as flavorful.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:12 AM   #11
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleeharris View Post
True homemade-style arroz con pollo--yum. Not what a lot of chain Mexican restaurants think it is nowadays. Or a chile relleno. Even though we live in San Antonio and I'm a Texas native, we eat a lot of Puerto Rican meals as my wife is from Ponce, Puerto Rico (anyone else married to a beautiful PR girl?) and she is a wonderful cook. Typically, not as spicy as Mexican but if done right, just as flavorful.
My last GF was Puerto Rican from NY she was a damn good cook. I grew up on Mexican food, my son is part Mexican. Tacos Panchos in Concord is screamin good, run by a family, the women do the cooking, their Tri-Tip burrito, OMFG, served up right with the meat cooked when you order, not sitting in a bin. also in Oakland one of the taco trucks, El Gruello down around 26th and international made it on No Reservations, Pastor to absolutely die for.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:34 AM   #12
subwayaz is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft, Maint
subwayaz's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Yes indeed Chicken Flautas are my Fav. But I like em all who's kidin who
Old 06-30-2012, 01:56 PM   #13

Has any body gone to a Mexican city called Mexicali?
Old 06-30-2012, 02:01 PM   #14
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

I live in PA so all I get is taco bell
Old 06-30-2012, 07:47 PM   #15
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
Has any body gone to a Mexican city called Mexicali?
Yep. Viseted during summer too.. Hot as hell.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:58 PM   #16
bajaracer is on a distinguished road
Name: Charly
bajaracer's Tacoma Gallery
A Mexicali?... Hace muchi iva a La Cachanilla y despues de reventon al los antros. Mexicali tiene fama de comida China, no mexicana.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:00 PM   #17
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
flat enchiladas.

3 corn tortillas cooked in oil, red chili sauce w/ garlic, salt, round steak chunks, pinto beans, letuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, more salt, tomato
Old 06-30-2012, 08:09 PM   #18
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I love mexican food, but I'm a huge poon when it comes to spicy stuff. Enchiladas are my favorite though.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:10 PM   #19
Triple Option
Slotback will become famous soon enoughSlotback will become famous soon enough
Slotback's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
I live in PA so all I get is taco bell
Head south, then west, young man.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:22 PM   #20
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
I never had anything other than taco bell until I was stationed in san diego. I always liked mexican food. Now I eat it 2-3 times a week. I love it all!