Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Favorite beers?

Old 02-01-2013, 06:15 AM   #241
Crusty ole' conservative fart
Sullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Retired Master Sergeant
Sullyman's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know what it's called but the monks at St. Augustine's in Salzburg, Austria brew it and you can get it at a beer hall across the street....Best beer I've ever had...
Old 02-01-2013, 06:47 AM   #242
trd888 is on a distinguished road
trd888's Tacoma Gallery
old time favorite!!!
Old 02-01-2013, 09:16 AM   #243
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad the Monde Selection Award is bought and paid for.

Should say "Purchased ever since 1983"
Old 02-05-2013, 11:43 PM   #244
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
why about,
Drinking it right out the bottle and chasing it with an mtn dew.(all i have)
Old 02-05-2013, 11:51 PM   #245
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
A&W rootbeer
Old 02-05-2013, 11:56 PM   #246
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by detnight View Post
A&W rootbeer
underage?

edit: is get some anytime i get a hair cut.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:12 AM   #247
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
why about,
Drinking it right out the bottle and chasing it with an mtn dew.(all i have)
GTFO out of the beer thread with that
Old 02-06-2013, 12:43 AM   #248
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
GTFO out of the beer thread with that
why because itís better than beer?
Old 04-19-2013, 08:20 AM   #249
88nitro305 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tom
88nitro305's Tacoma Gallery
Best in the world according to beeradvocate and made about 40miles away! My favorite hands down! Can only get it from like 5 stores only in 1 county and usually only on Tuesdays!

Old 06-14-2013, 03:37 PM   #250
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
A couple of my hockey buddies in Denver started their own brewing company, and they came up with a "Smoked Green Chile Porter" that, to to this day, is my favorite beer. So good, so good.

Second place is the Pistola, a pilsner infused with serrano peppers at Noble Ale Works in Anaheim.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:45 PM   #252
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
Okeetee, did you ever make it over to copper kettle brewing to try the Mexican chocolate stout before leaving CO?
What?? Nooooo. Dude, that must be delicious.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:54 PM   #254
I like the Anaheim Ducks

Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh it is!!!! it won a gold at GABF 2 years ago, they are a great brewery that was pretty close to where you and i used to live.

I'm heading to Yardhouse in Long Beach tonight and I'm stoked because they have Great Divide's Yeti Imperial for a limited time.
Old 06-14-2013, 04:01 PM   #256
I like the Anaheim Ducks

Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you should look up Craftbeerkings.com and hit up that shop if its close to ya. They get a bunch of crazy beer and even do beer trading with some people out here in CO.
About 30 minutes away, but I bet it's worth the drive.

Funny, I only started getting into craft beer after I moved away from Denver.

Old 06-14-2013, 04:06 PM   #257
I like beer, I brew beer!
PS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rancher
PS78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okeetee View Post
About 30 minutes away, but I bet it's worth the drive.

Funny, I only started getting into craft beer after I moved away from Denver.

Cool, lemme know if you got questions, craftbeerkings.com should have everything you would want as far as different beers!!!!! Enjoy buddy, you could probably talk to them and try and get someone to do a beer trade and get some hard to get CO brews out to ya as well. hint hint

i will say if you get down to craft beer kings, give this a try, Heavenly Feijoa, one of my all time favorite beers and a high ABV too for cheap

Old 06-14-2013, 04:17 PM   #258
I like the Anaheim Ducks

Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! I'll have to give it a try.
Old 06-14-2013, 04:19 PM   #259
jamsandwich will become famous soon enough

jamsandwich's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88nitro305 View Post
Best in the world according to beeradvocate and made about 40miles away! My favorite hands down! Can only get it from like 5 stores only in 1 county and usually only on Tuesdays!

topper is so dank!

the stone enjoy by series has been really good this year.

also really loved the stone dayman ipa.

im a stone fan boy it seems
Old 06-16-2013, 06:38 PM   #260
88nitro305 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tom
88nitro305's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamsandwich View Post
topper is so dank!

the stone enjoy by series has been really good this year.

also really loved the stone dayman ipa.

im a stone fan boy it seems

Yes topper is "dank" maybe some one would be willing to do a trade!? Stone is awesome but there Enjoy by doesn't usually make its way up here Dogfish Head is awesome too love there 120 ipa but at 18%-20% I can only handle 1