Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Favorite beers?

Old 01-06-2009, 09:08 AM   #21
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Newcastle is a great beer! I am also an MGD fan as they gave me a Harley, but I love me a nice Hieny!
Old 01-06-2009, 09:19 AM   #22
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post
Newcastle is a great beer! I am also an MGD fan as they gave me a Harley, but I love me a nice Hieny!
Also three excellent choices.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:25 AM   #23
hardtaco will become famous soon enoughhardtaco will become famous soon enough

hardtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Amber Bock....................with Newcastle coming in at a very close second!
Old 01-06-2009, 09:39 AM   #24
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Does any one drink beer warm? I have found Newcastle (AKA Dookie) to be better warm.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:39 AM   #25
Senior Lettuce Washer
Ticketdoctor has a spectacular aura aboutTicketdoctor has a spectacular aura about

Ticketdoctor's Tacoma Gallery
Anchor Liberty
Sierra Nevada
Guinness
of Ithaca Flower Power

Cheers
Old 01-06-2009, 04:36 PM   #26
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
PA. I can't find it around here. I had it out in Boise when I was on a business trip. Thats good beer. I tried swapping some beer with a member on another board. It didn't work. He was in SoCal. 2 out of the 12 survived. He wanted to try some Yeungling
to bad, i was gonna ask the same thing, i'll send you fat tire you send me yuengling, that stuff is great. New belgium makes good beer, though their winter brew 8 below? was not that great.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:39 PM   #27
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Does any one drink beer warm? I have found Newcastle (AKA Dookie) to be better warm.
agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticketdoctor View Post
Anchor Liberty
Sierra Nevada
Guinness
of Ithaca Flower Power

Cheers
I just visited the Sierra Nevada Brewery in Chico, its a pretty cool place. They have a restaurant next to it that sells beef that they raise themselves, and to top it off, the cows are fed the left over malts from the beer brewing process as well as they are given a bottle of beer a day to soften them up. They also have a 16 flavor beer sampler with some beers you can only get in house. Great place, if anyone ever gets the chance they should go.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:48 PM   #28
williegator will become famous soon enough

Navy:
williegator's Tacoma Gallery
Currently hooked on Bud Light Line
Old 01-06-2009, 06:42 PM   #30
Runs with Scissors
Radelix has a spectacular aura aboutRadelix has a spectacular aura about

Radelix's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Radelix
super tasty: Arrogant Bastard
Commodity: PBR
Old 01-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #31
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Heineken
Kirin
Mickey's Big Mouth

and good old redneck swill....Miller
Old 01-06-2009, 07:07 PM   #32
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i just like beer...period!!! some of my faves tho are.......damn near all mexican beer....love corona and pacifico and negra modelo..........hobgoblin from wychwood breweries, miller chill,budweiser/budlight.......about most of the beers i drink. some german beers are pretty damn good too. used to drink icehouse only........cant stand that shit anymore.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:09 PM   #33
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Moosehead Breweries was founded and is Headquartered in my City.My Father in law and many friends work there and their main facility is actually about 2 miles from my house.For years and years I drank Alpine Lager from them but have gravitated to Moose light.According to a buddy of mine who works at a local liquor store,Moose light is by far the most popular selling brew in these parts.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:22 PM   #34
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
I think Newcastle is my fave.
damn right

unless car bombs count
Old 01-06-2009, 07:25 PM   #36
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
damn right

unless car bombs count
irish car bombs are pretty cool man............unless you let the milk turn to cheese.....then you gotta glug that shit!
Old 01-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #37
Desert Riding Ninja

A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
cheese is a real bad thing in beer, lol.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #38
Desert Riding Ninja

A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
On another note, i notice alot of people here like Newcastle, which i love as well, But i bet many of you didn't know that Sierra Nevada Brewery also makes a brown ale which is quite tasty, though you can only get it up and around NorCal.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:35 PM   #39
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
irish car bombs are pretty cool man............unless you let the milk turn to cheese.....then you gotta glug that shit!
i dont let mine stand long enough for anythign to turn into anything else

ick
Old 01-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i dont let mine stand long enough for anythign to turn into anything else

ick
yeah....i dont normally either....but memorial day last year......we did irish car bombs......and the dude making them wanted to sit there and talk.....we kinda forgot about the milk....then we drank them, and they had started to turn. it was interesting to say the least!