Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Favorite beers?

Old 01-06-2009, 12:26 AM   #1
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Favorite beers?

I don't know about all of you, but i am a serious beer fan. I love all kinds of beers, and love different ones for different occasions and seasons. Just thought i would share some of my favorites and why i like em, so that the rest of you beer lovers might go and try em.

I'll start off with what i am drinking right now.
"Lobotomy Bock" By Indian wells brewery in ridgecrest california. Really dark dopple bock, 10+% alc. This is my current hang out watch football and chill with the guys beer. If you get a chance and are out by china lake, you should stop by the brewery and have a beer sampler as well as a steak.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:43 AM   #2
SeadogSean is on a distinguished road
SeadogSean's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a real fan of Arrogant Bastard Ale. oh, and Seadog Blueberry Wheat. But first and foremost Guinness!
Old 01-06-2009, 02:55 AM   #3
Costco Gold Star Member
superHI is on a distinguished road

superHI's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-06-2009, 03:08 AM   #4
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I Keep it simple as I'm a recovering beer snob... Yuengling Lager and Sam Adams Boston Lager (as well as the seasonals....)
Old 01-06-2009, 03:48 AM   #5
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
I was into hoegaarden for awile now spaten but if im lookin to drink a 100 I always go back to my standby beer Coors light the beer you drink when you wanna drink a 100.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:18 AM   #6
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Man that Lobotomy Bock looks good.....Wish I still lived out in SoCal so that I could try some. Well, life in Nashville ain't so bad with the Yazoo brewery in town. They have their best ones available in growlers at the brewery's tap room. Bought one of a seasonal brew called Wassail...."A traditional Wassail brew was a dark ale or mead spiced with ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Our hoppy American brown has a rich caramel and chocolate body, a hoppy bouquet of citrus and pine, and a subtle aroma of Christmas cookie spice."
Old 01-06-2009, 06:23 AM   #8
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Any AZ'ers will also know of Nimbus Monkeyshine... yumm.......
Old 01-06-2009, 06:26 AM   #9
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
I love a cold pint of frothy Guinness on tap anytime. The bottle/can stuff sux though. I can drink and have a meal at the same time that way in one glass.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:37 AM   #10
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
I like it all, from the crap you can buy in 30 packs to the strongest micro brews. It all goes down smooth.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:40 AM   #11
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
Guinness and Foster's on tap........my favorites. My usual always in the fridge beer....Coor's Light.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:37 AM   #12
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Mostly I drink Pabst. Favorite is Warsteiner dunkel. There is the Free State Brewery in Lawrence, KS. I frequent a lot to get some good brews and watch a game.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:39 AM   #13
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
I drink 'em all. If any body can get me some Fat Tire Ale, I would gladly give my first born for it.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:45 AM   #14
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I drink 'em all. If any body can get me some Fat Tire Ale, I would gladly give my first born for it.
Fat Tire is all over out here.. Just about every place I go has it on tap. Where you at??
Old 01-06-2009, 08:05 AM   #15
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
Fat Tire is all over out here.. Just about every place I go has it on tap. Where you at??
PA. I can't find it around here. I had it out in Boise when I was on a business trip. Thats good beer. I tried swapping some beer with a member on another board. It didn't work. He was in SoCal. 2 out of the 12 survived. He wanted to try some Yeungling
Old 01-06-2009, 08:08 AM   #16
gonzo6up has a spectacular aura aboutgonzo6up has a spectacular aura about

gonzo6up's Tacoma Gallery
fat tire is one of my favaoites too, i'm glad they finally started getting it in TN. has anyone tried Riggwilter porter...damn it's good
Old 01-06-2009, 08:11 AM   #17
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Pbr
Old 01-06-2009, 09:38 AM   #19
Beeg has a spectacular aura aboutBeeg has a spectacular aura aboutBeeg has a spectacular aura about

Beeg's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Fort Collins, CO where Fat Tire is brewed by New Belgium Brewery. It's a fun place to ride your bike to in the summer and get free samples. The Brewery puts on a fun bike ride called Tour de Fat every year. It's like Halloween on a bike. I participated this year along another 6000-7000 other riders who ultimately end up back at the brewery with a large carnival type setting with games, bands, etc. It's a good time.

Not as popular as Fat Tire, but if you see Sunshine Wheat, I think that's a better New Belgium brew. Odell's Brewery in FC also makes some good ones. 90 shilling or Easy Street are more popular, but my favorite is Levity.

On a good day you can hit up New Belgium for some free beer, then cruise over to Odell's for some more, then head north 10 minutes away to the Anheuser-Busch brewery. It's good afternoon.

But I still like my PBR in the ski parking lot.