Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

My Wifes Payback!!!

Old 07-23-2012, 08:33 AM   #1
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
My Wifes Payback!!!

So my wife has been planning something evil for some years now, as well I've put her through living hell!!! I told her once i wrecked my shit balt and the evo I was done modding, and than well I bought "Great White North" and the mods have never stopped

Well she broke the news to me!!!!! and well im going to have to make her happy sometime, though I think were going to go from being a couple D.I.N.K's (dual income no kids) to running on the verge of never taking a day off again

She plans on running and operating a food truck....... she has tasked me with either "A" build her a food truck or "B" buy her one and modify it to suit her needs....

just so you all know who to put on the wanted pictures when I go missing because I was cooked in a deep fryer

Old 07-23-2012, 08:39 AM   #2
A-TRAC Equipped
speedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
speedydave's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of food?
Old 07-23-2012, 08:40 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
You married a redhead, you should have known the risks going in

Good luck!
Old 07-23-2012, 08:42 AM   #4
N4LJ
Warped is a jewel in the roughWarped is a jewel in the roughWarped is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jim
Warped's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
I told her once i wrecked my shit balt and the evo I was done modding,
WTF is a "shit balt" ??
Old 07-23-2012, 08:44 AM   #5
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warped View Post
WTF is a "shit balt" ??

supercharged cobalt.....
Old 07-23-2012, 08:45 AM   #6
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
She looks evil.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:50 AM   #7
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedydave View Post
what kind of food?
honestly i didnt know what it was when she said it, so than she took me for a pork belly slider from one .... OMG food good lol

I think she wants do a sandwich truck, but not sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
She looks evil.
she is !!!
Old 07-23-2012, 08:52 AM   #9
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
She looks evil.
I agree. OP is a dead man.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:00 AM   #10
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i gotta ask. can she cook?

what worries me, is she took you to get a pork belly slider from a food truck. if i was going to get my spouse to let me do this..i would have made her a pork belly slider.

i have some friends with food trucks..brutal. after the regular day, then there is the truck cleaning time, and then all the prep cooking. 90% of their cooking happens in a commercial kitchen..they never sleep.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:01 AM   #11
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
well like you , I'm married too so all I can say is; good luck bud.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:03 AM   #12
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
She looks evil.
Gotta go with x3 on this OP, she has that "I'll kill you" look.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:07 AM   #13
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
i gotta ask. can she cook?

what worries me, is she took you to get a pork belly slider from a food truck. if i was going to get my spouse to let me do this..i would have made her a pork belly slider.

i have some friends with food trucks..brutal. after the regular day, then there is the truck cleaning time, and then all the prep cooking. 90% of their cooking happens in a commercial kitchen..they never sleep.

she can cook no question about it, ive never seen anyone been able to test some many random things and come out with a hit.....

she fell into the whole food trial and error thing, she loves to try new things, shes not great at judging lower meat temps, but most of the northern side of the western world eats well done meat anyways

she only wanted me to see what the hell a food truck was, but i was hungry so i ordered some food, and not just speaking as a spouse(shes not on the forum that i know of) her cooking is better than what I had
Old 07-23-2012, 09:15 AM   #14
RadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
RadSurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
She wants a kitchen she can drive around in, seems like she knows her place...
Old 07-23-2012, 09:23 AM   #15
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadSurfTaco View Post
Old 07-23-2012, 09:50 AM   #16
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
never thought of it that way!!!

now wheres the OP from the wuestions about 6 fucking eggs!!!
Old 07-23-2012, 10:28 AM   #17
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
now wheres the OP from the wuestions about 6 fucking eggs!!!
i seem to have misplaced my decoder ring. what?

back on topic..before you drop big (and i mean big) money on a food truck..if it were me, i would encourage the wife to get a job on a current successful food truck. i would apply this to any business venture..but that is just me.

i bet i couldnt run a hot dog cart!! i would lose money or poison somebody..i would get my feet wet on someone elses dime. on the job training. what if she finds she hates it?
Old 07-23-2012, 01:12 PM   #18
A-TRAC Equipped
speedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
speedydave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Winnar!