Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Burger Showdown Poll

View Poll Results: The Best Burger? (non-Mom N' Pop shop)
McDonalds 23 2.12%
Burger King 61 5.63%
Wendy's 62 5.72%
Whataburger 77 7.11%
In N' Out 296 27.33%
Five Guys 198 18.28%
Fudruckers 96 8.86%
Sonic 24 2.22%
Red Robin 113 10.43%
Other (Please list) 133 12.28%
Voters: 1083. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #21
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
theres a new place that just opened next to my work call BT's Burger Joint...they are a little pricey(but when you have friends that work there=D) but their burgers are the shit
Old 01-08-2009, 11:02 AM   #22
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCBulldog View Post
Ha ywa, three states only! CA, Nevada, and Arizona... Sucks huh? I just had some last week when I went to Vegas.
yup... every time I head out west, I have to get one (assuming there's one in the city). Haven't had one since August when I was in Yuma, AZ.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:02 AM   #23
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Hey you know who else made a good burger Delmarva, friggin Tommy's! Remember those guys!!!
hmm... never heard of it...
Old 01-08-2009, 11:05 AM   #24
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
I like Whataburger but I have to road trip south to get one.
Fudrucker's is decent.

Up the road is an old diner car, Grandstand Burgers. 3/4 lb triple patties, cheese, canadian bacon, regular bacon, mayo, ketchup, onions. Called the Kelly burger. It's a monster
Old 01-08-2009, 11:07 AM   #25
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
I like Whataburger but I have to road trip south to get one.
Fudrucker's is decent.

Up the road is an old diner car, Grandstand Burgers. 3/4 lb triple patties, cheese, canadian bacon, regular bacon, mayo, ketchup, onions. Called the Kelly burger. It's a monster
Whataburger used to be my favorite before I had an In N Out burger...
Old 01-08-2009, 11:12 AM   #27
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Hey Chris, I found a pic to go with your link;

Man those burgers look awesome!!!

WOW. To hell with Hooters.

I am biased because we only have the top three listed around here.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:37 AM   #28
red taco will become famous soon enough
Name: Cole
red taco's Tacoma Gallery
In N' Out

Think I might have to go there for lunch now that I'm thinking about it.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:45 AM   #29
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery

Not really a burger though, but damn it's good!
Old 01-08-2009, 11:56 AM   #30
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
Burger Showdown Poll-huge-burger.jpg  
Old 01-08-2009, 11:58 AM   #31
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Being that I live in So Cal, I'm going to have to choose In-N-Out, however, I was lucky enough to try both Whataburger and Five Guys while I was in Florida. I got to say, those were some damn good burgers, but nothing beats a Double-Double Animal Style with no pickles.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:15 PM   #32
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Steve
betz.steven's Tacoma Gallery
Carls JR. Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger
Old 01-08-2009, 12:17 PM   #33
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Being that I live in So Cal, I'm going to have to choose In-N-Out, however, I was lucky enough to try both Whataburger and Five Guys while I was in Florida. I got to say, those were some damn good burgers, but nothing beats a Double-Double Animal Style with no pickles.
x2 on animal style... yummmmm
Old 01-08-2009, 12:26 PM   #34
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery
As far as chain restaurants go Backyard Burgers are pretty good.

Old 01-08-2009, 12:50 PM   #36
Just playin' on the runways
MT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of light

Army: SPC(CA), Installation Support Command JFTB Los Alamitos, California State Military Reserve
Name: Clint
MT_mudflaps's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmmm Whatabuger or In-n-Out .......
Old 01-08-2009, 05:20 PM   #37
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCrackCorn View Post
As far as chain restaurants go Backyard Burgers are pretty good.

I had one of those on my drive from AZ to MD -- absolutely amazing!!! It was in Nashville near the airport...
Old 01-08-2009, 05:20 PM   #38
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
In and Out or Fatburger unless I want to drive 50 miles and have a Habit Burger. My new favorite.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #40
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
I make my own by far better than any fast food burger. Top grade fresh ground sirloin marinated in worchester sauce with a packet of ranch dressing mixed in with the meat and fresh mushrooms mixed in with it. Let these sit in the fridge for about 4 to 5 hrs then sear on a 400 degree on both sides for about 4 to 5 min then fresh pepperjack cheese on the last 1 min.
OK i know this was for a fast food poll, but hamburgers are the best when you have fresh ingredients.

In n Out would be the next best.