Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Burger Showdown Poll

View Poll Results: The Best Burger? (non-Mom N' Pop shop)
McDonalds 23 2.12%
Burger King 61 5.63%
Wendy's 62 5.72%
Whataburger 77 7.11%
In N' Out 296 27.33%
Five Guys 198 18.28%
Fudruckers 96 8.86%
Sonic 24 2.22%
Red Robin 113 10.43%
Other (Please list) 133 12.28%
Voters: 1083. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-08-2009, 05:34 PM   #41
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I like in and out good stuff everything is fresh and you see them hauling ass to get the food out.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:34 PM   #42
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i picked 5guys!!! that food is simply awesome........and the fries are kickass too. never have had an in and out burger,or a whattaburger.......none in our area, but i'd love to visit both of those one of these days!
Old 01-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #43
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
if we're talking about a fast food chain burger, without a doubt "back yard burger". bacon chedder burger ..........mmmmmmmm
Old 01-08-2009, 05:43 PM   #44
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
if we're talking about a fast food chain burger, without a doubt "back yard burger". bacon chedder burger ..........mmmmmmmm
we had back yard burger here for a month or 2....then it closed. the food at that one in particular was nasty...........but the one up the road in fort mill is great!
Old 01-08-2009, 05:45 PM   #45
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
we had back yard burger here for a month or 2....then it closed. the food at that one in particular was nasty...........but the one up the road in fort mill is great!

this is the only place i get fastfood burger. i think there is 2 here in mobile. both are pretty new, maybe in the last 2 years..
Old 01-08-2009, 05:47 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
this is the only place i get fastfood burger. i think there is 2 here in mobile. both are pretty new, maybe in the last 2 years..
yeah....normal "chain" burger places food isnt too good...lazy ass staff. there is a fudruckers a good drive from me..............but they got damn good burgers.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:52 PM   #47
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
Man I miss sonic I used to get that stuff all the time when I lived in colorado springs. On long Island we do have any good spots.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:58 PM   #48

crazieN8's Tacoma Gallery
Fudruckers. but i love a big mac too
Old 01-08-2009, 05:59 PM   #49
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacoLI View Post
. On long Island we do have any good spots.

You have Whitecastles, the BEST ever!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2009, 07:09 PM   #50
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
never have had an in and out burger,or a whattaburger.......none in our area, but i'd love to visit both of those one of these days!

Oh tacomaman, I will drive up there and bring you one man!
Old 01-08-2009, 07:18 PM   #51
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Fatburger
Old 01-09-2009, 03:55 AM   #52
tacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud of

Name: Levi
tacoma08MZ's Tacoma Gallery
best burger ive had was at margaritaville, the bacon bbq cheesburger.....o man
Old 01-09-2009, 04:14 AM   #53
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
Since you're driving to SC, add a couple hours and bring me a a number 1 with bacon & jalapeno (and the chicken strip meal with the white gravy for the wifey... yumm)
Old 01-09-2009, 05:20 AM   #54
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
When I went to Atlanta for Thanksgiving my son took us to Ted Turner's place for "Buffalo Burgers" WOW! !! ! Large and delicious!!!!!
Old 01-09-2009, 06:15 AM   #55
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don G View Post
When I went to Atlanta for Thanksgiving my son took us to Ted Turner's place for "Buffalo Burgers" WOW! !! ! Large and delicious!!!!!
ooooh I love bison burgers! There are two resturants here that serve them, they are delicious! For those who haven't tried bison before I recommend it. You might not go back to ground chuck..
Old 01-09-2009, 06:16 AM   #56
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
In n out was the shit when I was in cali, but I have to say the red robin royal burger is one of my all time favorites
Old 01-09-2009, 06:17 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
go for it man..............make sure its hot!!!
Old 01-09-2009, 06:25 PM   #58
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
by far the best burger ive ever had whattaburger, man you can change the oil in your truck with 5 guys, nasty shit
Old 01-18-2009, 03:31 PM   #59
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Don't have most of those places out here

But Hardee's and their angus beef $6.00 burgers.. mmmmmm
Old 01-18-2009, 03:54 PM   #60
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Texas, born and raised here, but I still voted for In N' Out. Damn good burger for the money.

Fudruckers is right behind them though, trailed closely by Red Robin IMO.

EDIT: Alright i started to feel guilty. I cant not mention Whataburger... It is definitely a Texas tradition as far as fast-food goes. Definitely a good burger, and you can get one damn near anywhere in Texas, and they are all made to order even at the drive-thru. hRmm I guess that means I have four favorites.