Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Mellow Yellow

Old 01-08-2009, 03:42 PM   #2
Tacoma Newbie
moserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud of
moserjjx's Tacoma Gallery
you can still get that stuff lots of places here with fountain soda - so yep
Old 01-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #4
Ted's New Toy is on a distinguished road

Ted's New Toy's Tacoma Gallery
Wow!!! That's a soda from the past. What year was that....84-85?
Old 01-08-2009, 03:48 PM   #7
Tacoma Newbie
moserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud of
moserjjx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Very cool soda!!

Remember TAB?

I'll never forget that soda. My brothers name is TAB (laugh)
a lady in my office drinks Tab by the gallon! i don't know where she gets it but she has a fridge full of the stuff
Old 01-08-2009, 03:48 PM   #8
Cobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud of

Army: 82nd Airborne Division
Cobra69's Tacoma Gallery
LOL..............I remember as a kid when it came out in 1979. I loved the stuff just can't find it around here any more. It disappeared about 20+ years ago IIRC up here. I know its still soldin some places.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #10
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moserjjx View Post
a lady in my office drinks Tab by the gallon! i don't know where she gets it but she has a fridge full of the stuff
my dad will bring my mom Tab sometimes and she always gets excited and that will be all she drinks until its gone...must be good soda i guess
Old 01-08-2009, 03:52 PM   #12
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Lou: You gonna order something, kid?
Marty McFly: Ah, yeah... Give me - Give me a Tab.
Lou: Tab? I can't give you a tab unless you order something.
Marty McFly: All right, give me a Pepsi Free.
Lou: You want a Pepsi, PAL, you're gonna pay for it.

Memorable stuff...
Old 01-08-2009, 03:55 PM   #14
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
That was some pretty good stuff. Anybody see Jolt around anymore?
Old 01-08-2009, 03:57 PM   #15
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Speaking of tab

There's an episode of the Sarah Silverman show where the gay guys become addicted to Tab... it's pretty damn funny...
Old 01-08-2009, 03:57 PM   #16
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
Lou: You gonna order something, kid?
Marty McFly: Ah, yeah... Give me - Give me a Tab.
Lou: Tab? I can't give you a tab unless you order something.
Marty McFly: All right, give me a Pepsi Free.
Lou: You want a Pepsi, PAL, you're gonna pay for it.

Memorable stuff...
Old 01-08-2009, 04:02 PM   #17
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
We've still got mellow yellow around here, do they not sell it anymore up north?
Old 01-08-2009, 04:05 PM   #18
ajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ajviper7's Tacoma Gallery
Here in Florida you can Mellow Yellow at any gas station or store.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:06 PM   #19
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Mellow Yellow -- its a southern thing, apparently.