Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Official Cheeseburger thread

Old 12-04-2012, 06:21 PM   #122
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-04-2012, 06:28 PM   #123
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
i know what i'm getting when i make it to chef geofs.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:40 PM   #125
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Nice!

I love the pastrami burgers from The Hat out there
I live right by two Hats and their Pastrami Burger is my favorite!
Old 12-08-2012, 07:16 PM   #126
pkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Pete
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
A couple I've made recently.

Guacamole cheeseburger

Parmesan cheese burger. Sprinkled parmesan on each side as the burger cooked.... it melted into the patty and isn't visible in the photo.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:21 AM   #127
Burger Slinger
BurgerTaco is on a distinguished road

BurgerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've always been plagued by this question, and think this is a good place to ask:

Do you prefer the meat in your burger ABOVE the other goodies, or UNDER?
Old 12-10-2012, 12:47 AM   #128
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerTaco View Post
I've always been plagued by this question, and think this is a good place to ask:

under, except mayo and mustard. the pickles, bacon, fries, ketchup, ect. go on top.
Old 12-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #129
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Old 12-15-2012, 06:15 PM   #130
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerTaco View Post

all goodies ONTOP of the meat.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:03 PM   #131
The way is open, the time is now
Mrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Mrogers33's Tacoma Gallery
The usual franchise burgers are decent- Smokey Bones, Cheddars, Max n Ermas, etc. Favorite real burgers are Johnnies tavern (west side columbus), Thurmans ( somewhat overrated and dirty inside but good), Tessaros in Pittsburgh. Will snap pics next time at Johnnies.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:28 PM   #132
pkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Pete
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Bottom bun holds the burger patty, and I build from there piling everything else on top.

Tonight's double cheeseburger. Velveeta cheese slices, pickle slices and some sauteed diced onions all on an onion roll.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:47 PM   #133
SteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
SteelCityPickle's Tacoma Gallery
As far as "fast food" burgers are concerned, Five Guys.

Chain - Red Robin

"Gourmet Burgers" - There are two local restaurants that are springing up around here, one called Burgatory, the other called BrGr. Both have some interesting selections... along with some amazing milkshake concoctions.

Best pure burger (Meat, Cheese, Bread) I've ever had? The Beacon, in Spartanburg, SC

The true test of a burger is when you take all the stuff off of it...
Old 01-03-2013, 10:27 PM   #134
Burger Slinger
BurgerTaco is on a distinguished road

BurgerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
OH YES!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!
I made something similar for myself..patty, cheese, repeat.
However, stopped (due partially to guilt) at 1.5 pounds of beef. Anything larger becomes a challenge to eat properly.

NO burger should be eaten with a fork & knife.

-Cheers!
Old 01-03-2013, 10:32 PM   #135
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
subd.....damn im hungry now

im feeling a pastrami burger with some chili cheese pastrami fries from the hat aka food comma
Old 01-14-2013, 05:29 PM   #136
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Made home ground hamburgers again. This recipe was 2 lb chuck, 2 lb short ribeyes, 2 lb sirloin, 1 lb of bacon all through the grinder. This so far was my favorite recipe. I think if anything I would make it 2 lb of bacon as well.

Old 01-14-2013, 06:07 PM   #137
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
subd.....damn im hungry now

im feeling a pastrami burger with some chili cheese pastrami fries from the hat aka food comma
Haven't had the Hat in such a long time and had not tried the pastrami burger yet. Now I'm tempted to go to Brea for dinner.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:19 PM   #138
tacohead75 is on a distinguished road
tacohead75's Tacoma Gallery
White Castle sliders
Old 07-09-2013, 08:23 PM   #139
donson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
donson6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacohead75 View Post
White Castle sliders
I hope that's a joke?? If not - sucks to be you.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:28 PM   #140
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Just found this thread, FOOD section? Wtf. Burgers are my vice.. and my girlfriend loves them also. Not as much as me, which is why I'm heavy and she isn't.

Anyway.. subbed. For 4th of July made cheddar stuffed burgers, simple for the folks and so damned delicious. Thick cut applewood smoked bacon on top, with fresh maters, red onion, lettuce from the garden.

This thread shouldn't have pics.. it's terrible.