Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

BBQ sauce recipes

Old 09-19-2012, 10:18 AM   #21
tacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by friction View Post
I used to bake chicken quarters covered in a simple sauce: apple cider vinegar, a shit-ton of black pepper and/or red pepper, and that's it...you can make it hot as hell but it has great flavor.

For regular BBQ sauce, I prefer a tiny bit of ketchup, vinegar, worchestire, black pepper, and red pepper to taste. Simple and tasty.
Yum.... trying not to eat added sugar so most BBQ sauces are out and I miss it. I'm gonna cook some chicken with your first recipe this weekend!
Old 09-19-2012, 10:38 AM   #22
Racer X will become famous soon enough

Firefighter:
Racer X's Tacoma Gallery
1 cup of apple cider vinager
1 cup of apple juice
1/2 cup of brown sugar
2 tbsp of ketchup
black pepper to taste
crushed red pepper to taste

The more black pepper the hotter. Bring to a boil, until the foam clears and remove from heat. A little liquid smoke gives it a nice smoky flavor too.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:44 AM   #23
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobot View Post
Yum.... trying not to eat added sugar so most BBQ sauces are out and I miss it. I'm gonna cook some chicken with your first recipe this weekend!
Cheap and hard to mess up! Just make sure the chicken is covered with the sauce.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:52 AM   #24
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome guys. Got a couple things to try now.