Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

what is your goto HOT-Sauce?

Old 12-11-2012, 02:45 PM   #61
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
wow. that is $45 sauce!! it better blow out your colon in a fireball of a fart!!
HAHA i bought him some Ass Blaster from the mall once. It was like a Paula Deen type shop with all kinds of pots/pans. You know woman stuffs and they had this hot sauce in a little wooden box with a donkey on it.

He took it to work, tells his co workers its not hot. Watches them cry and hiccup all through lunch my Pops finds a way to keep himself entertained at work, at the expense of others LOL

found the bottle haha
http://www.hotsauce.com/Ass-Blaster-...AmQ&click=2704
Old 12-11-2012, 02:49 PM   #62
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Franks for wings
Tapatio for everything remotely Mex
Cock Sauce on etc. including chili
Old 12-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #63
I am faster than 80% of all snakes.
Ben83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Intelligence Analyst for 10 years and then moved on.
Name: Ben
Ben83's Tacoma Gallery
Cholula!
Old 12-11-2012, 03:06 PM   #64
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
HAHA i bought him some Ass Blaster from the mall once. It was like a Paula Deen type shop with all kinds of pots/pans. You know woman stuffs and they had this hot sauce in a little wooden box with a donkey on it.

He took it to work, tells his co workers its not hot. Watches them cry and hiccup all through lunch my Pops finds a way to keep himself entertained at work, at the expense of others LOL

found the bottle haha
http://www.hotsauce.com/Ass-Blaster-...AmQ&click=2704
There's hotter stuff out there!

http://ushotstuff.com/hotSauceHeatScale.htm
Old 12-11-2012, 03:43 PM   #65
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
There's hotter stuff out there!

http://ushotstuff.com/hotSauceHeatScale.htm
bahaha!! looks like theres some stuff out there that will burn a hole through the human digestive tract!
Old 12-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #66
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
I'll use pretty much whatever is around Chalula, Tapatio, Sriracha, Tabasco, etc. But one of my favorites (that I haven't found locally yet) is Khan's Island Sauce. It's a caribbean habanero sauce that's got good flavor and heat.

Old 12-11-2012, 04:11 PM   #67
jdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud of
Navy: Radioman Petty Officer Second Class
jdavis92's Tacoma Gallery
From the store? Probably Cholula. Rising Hy is good too.

Otherwise my own smoked cayenne pepper sauce made with peppers from the garden, salt, and apple cider vinegar.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:21 PM   #69
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone ever had this? Nothing better on triscuits, cheddar and soprosatta, its not spicy really but its got great flavor.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:23 AM   #70
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
We had some called "Ring of Fire" that was very hot but with amazing flavor. Label said "so nice it'll burn ya twice".
Old 12-19-2012, 05:29 PM   #72
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
Anyone ever had this? Nothing better on triscuits, cheddar and soprosatta, its not spicy really but its got great flavor.
X2 Love it.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #73
taconewby is on a distinguished road

Name: James
taconewby's Tacoma Gallery
Tobasco (original)
Old 12-19-2012, 06:19 PM   #74
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taconewby View Post
Tobasco (original)
I have that as well. Nice flavor.

I am not a big fan of hot for hot's sake. I like the flavor.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:30 PM   #75
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd ... because I am learning to cook and I love hot sauce. ...