Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Turducken

Old 10-04-2012, 06:34 PM   #1
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Turducken

Anyone cooked one? I'm curious about doing this and would appreciate any helpful tips from someone who's ventured into making one. So, who's successfully pulled one off?
Old 10-04-2012, 06:38 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I have heard its good..Pricey, but good. I can't talk anyone I know into trying it tho..
Old 10-04-2012, 06:39 PM   #3
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I have heard its good..Pricey, but good. I can't talk anyone I know into trying it tho..
I'm watching Chopped and they had to cook duck. I've always wanted to try it, this Thanksgiving might be the time!
Old 10-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Certain Duck is oily I heard..All depends on what/where/how you kill and cook it.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #6

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
I come and taste test for you?
TW Thanksgiving Meet

I've heard duck is oily also which is why I think it it would be awesome inside the turkey. I had deep fried turkey and it was soo moist! I think stuffing the duck in the turkey would keep the turkey and chicken moist.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #7
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
my brother in law bought one when my wife and i were first dating. it was very greasy..almost inedible.

i suggest you pass..maybe my BIL didnt warm it up right..but i couldnt eat it. i heard other say..there is nobody that has ever ordered a second one
Old 10-04-2012, 06:59 PM   #9

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whoa... I'm honestly at a loss for words!
Old 10-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #11

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm guessing thats the first time you have watched Epic Meal Time.
Yeah, I've actually never heard of it before your post.