LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

flatliner hotdogs

Old 10-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #1
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
flatliner hotdogs

so, i saw this recipe on one of the food networks and i had to try it.

take 1/4-1/3 pound of ground beef and flatten it on a piece of plastic wrap and add your favorite seasoning (i used a garlic seasoning).

add your favorite cheese (i used a chipotle gouda).

add your favorite hotdog (i used a cheese bratwurst).

using the plastic wrap, fold the ground beef around the hotdog.

remove the plastic wrap and add 3 strips of thick cut bacon around it.

push toothpicks through the bacon to make sure that it all stays together.

place on oiled baking sheet (you could also pan fry).

cook at 375 for 45 minutes. make sure that they are thuroughly cooked. for mine, i cooked until the inside temp was at 170 degrees.

finished product.

cut and serve

wow... these things are very filling (my wife and i could only eat 1 between the two of us).

whew.... now to go sleep this off

enjoy
Old 11-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #2
iz in ur accountz payin ur billz
Beeyelluh is on a distinguished road

Name: Keith
Beeyelluh's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Just wow.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM   #4
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Take it one step further, roll them in breadcrumbs and parmesean cheese before you bake them. . They are good. We did these a while ago. Definitely a little over the top, but very tasty.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:09 AM   #6
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: boat coxswain,USS SIMON LAKE AS-33
Name: carl
boatswain's Tacoma Gallery
Looks YUMMY!