Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Packerfan's Balls

Old 01-21-2009, 05:58 PM   #1
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Packerfan's Balls

These are the first to go at every party I have. No exceptions.

This is the kind of recipe that should be locked up with Colonel Sanders 11 herbs and spices recipe. But I'm going to let you in on it.

Swedish meatballs (usually found in the frozen section)
Heinz chili sauce
Grape jelly

Put the balls in the crochpot and add equal parts Heinz chili sauce and grape jelly for the sauce. Set on low for a few hours stirring occasionally.
Meatballs are best after the sauce carmelizes a little.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i bet this is how you snagged you a wife isnt it? you shoved your balls in her mouth

Old 01-21-2009, 05:59 PM   #3
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
okay Matt, I hope you are making these for Mod day.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:01 PM   #4
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i bet this is how you snagged you a wife isnt it? you shoved your balls in her mouth

You know it.
Chris4x4 goes crazy for my balls as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
okay Matt, I hope you are making these for Mod day.
You know it.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:02 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
You know it.
Chris4x4 goes crazy for my balls as well.

You know it.
better be careful or he'll be lighting them on fire and shooting them across the neighborhood

although...the way it sounds...he'll be too busy shoving them into his mouth
Old 01-21-2009, 06:03 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
i gotta try these!!! Dauymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 01-21-2009, 06:52 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Matt has GREAT balls!
Old 01-21-2009, 06:57 PM   #9
Attack Life.
mpreiss is a jewel in the roughmpreiss is a jewel in the roughmpreiss is a jewel in the rough

mpreiss's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have to try making those, I usually go for sweet baby rays barbecue sauce and grape jelly
Old 01-21-2009, 07:22 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpreiss View Post
I'll have to try making those, I usually go for sweet baby rays barbecue sauce and grape jelly
double hmmm

sweet baby ray's sauce on packerfan's balls