Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Green Sriracha

Old 12-28-2012, 06:30 PM   #81
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
Found it in LA! $3!

Attachment 186914
nice! Hot or medium?
Old 12-28-2012, 08:30 PM   #82
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Hot. Well "strong". I got two big bottles. Thx
Old 12-28-2012, 10:47 PM   #83
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hot. Well "strong". I got two big bottles. Thx
Old 12-29-2012, 06:06 AM   #84
Poor Impulse Control
KiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronin
KiltedRonin's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Time for some eggs!
Old 12-31-2012, 05:14 PM   #85
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yea..eggs tomorrow.

i ended up grabbing a bottle of medium as well this one was $2.99!! crazy.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:55 AM   #86
That stuff is very good. The spicy version is not that spicy. Flavor is good. Sweeter than red rooster. Thanks for the recommendation. Now to DIY myself a version.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:02 PM   #87
i got my own version of sriracha started!! mine is all red jalapenos from my garden.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:14 PM   #88
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i got my own version of sriracha started!! mine is all red jalapenos from my garden.
Awesome! Lets see some pics.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:30 PM   #89
will do!!

i technically blame you for all of this..i planted more pepper plants because of this thread

i am using honey instead of any sugar..and i might add a splash of fish sauce..for umph!! i take a taste first after a spin in my blender.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:11 PM   #90
well, my random picking of internet recipes sucked.

my sauce isnt that great. next!!
Attached Thumbnails
Green Sriracha-dsc_0003.jpg   Green Sriracha-dsc_0009.jpg   Green Sriracha-dsc_0011.jpg  
Old 08-14-2013, 08:28 PM   #91
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm I've never heard of this but I'm definitely going to try and make some now.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:18 PM   #92
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed...
Old 06-29-2014, 06:25 PM   #93
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
ok I'm giving this a shot! I went with the Serrano peppers and Thai Chili peppers.

So I had the flash on when I took this shot which makes it look electric green! but it is all flash its pretty dark looking actually.

Old 06-30-2014, 10:11 AM   #94
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Let us know how it turns out.