LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Dinner in Denver?

Old 01-25-2009, 08:01 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Dinner in Denver?

I'm going to Denver for a few days. What are some good (and inexpensive) places for dinner?

Are there any must see sights in Denver?
Old 01-25-2009, 08:17 AM   #2
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
I went there for a friends wedding and was told I needed to see the Coors Brewery (Golden, CO 15 mins). It was well worth it.
As far as dinner is concerned I can't help ya.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:17 AM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Casa Bonita!

And yes, it really does exist.
http://www.casabonitadenver.com/
Old 01-25-2009, 09:20 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, I guess I'll be doing cliff diving every night at the casa bonita.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:11 PM   #5
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
OK, we skipped on the casa bonita because of fears that it would be a mexican chucky cheese.

Instead, we went for the oldest restaraunt in Denver-the Buckhorn Exchange. I had beef, elk, and buffalo tips for an appetizer and beef steak and quail for dinner.

I attempted to get my coworker to order the rocky mountain oyster appetizer but he wasn't going for it.

http://www.buckhorn.com/
Old 01-27-2009, 08:13 PM   #6
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super lame. You missed a true experience. You dissapoint me.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:16 PM   #7
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
You dissapoint me.
I can live that.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:17 PM   #8
Bourbon

Dammit. I was really hoping to bring your self esteem down. You win this time.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:37 PM   #9
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Name: Ron
Banchi94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I'm going to Denver for a few days. What are some good (and inexpensive) places for dinner?

Are there any must see sights in Denver?
Dang, sorry I missed your visit. Ya, the Casa Bonita thing is good if all you're going to eat are the sopapillas...anything else would just be...well...bad.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:50 PM   #10
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks anyway. I'll be sure to check in if I head up there again.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:52 PM   #11
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.buckhorn.com/

Cool environment.

Had the Pheasant, Venison and Buffalo steak. Buffalo is the sweetest meat I ever had.

Do it as a one time thing and take pics. They understand.