Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

I've been kicked out of my kitchen.

Old 11-22-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
Poor Impulse Control
KiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronin
KiltedRonin's Tacoma Gallery
I've been kicked out of my kitchen.

I normally do all the cooking around here, my girl, she is NOT a foodie, and does not enjoy cooking...

however,

she said she was going to make deviled eggs for her families turkey day thing (most of my family is no longer around) so since we do the feast at her families place, I am letting her cook...

she hates having me in there while she is cooking, she says it feels like I am judging her and criticizing her every move...

Any of you other foodies NOT cooking today?
Old 11-22-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
HAH! Yeah right. I've been cooking since 4am.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:48 AM   #3
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Nope, all hands on deck at Dirt's house

Getting ready to melt (3) sticks of butter for the stuffing...lol