LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Cooking on your Tacoma!

Old 01-27-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Cooking on your Tacoma!

Check this out!! Im am now gonna be cooking my own meals while on road trips.

Basically the article is about how to cook food on your engine!! It's awesome check it out.

http://www.wikihow.com/Cook-Food-on-Your-Car%27s-Engine
Old 01-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #2
Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough

Stu's Tacoma Gallery
The old easy-shake-n-bake oven! have never been that short of time while out 'n about to try it. usually too busy to eat till we're stopped & pitched the tent anyway. Should be a good read tho.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:11 PM   #3
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
leave it to Colton to find something like this....
Old 01-27-2009, 11:03 PM   #5
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
lol, I wouldn't try it but it seems like it's almost worth it to try.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:06 AM   #6
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
lol, I wouldn't try it but it seems like it's almost worth it to try.
used this to heat a costco pizza once...works pretty damn well actually haha

it works better if your car has less room in the engine bay...my friends is 350 worked great...pizza was hot as hell haha
Old 01-28-2009, 12:46 AM   #7
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Cook Food in a Hotel Room

http://www.wikihow.com/Cook-Food-in-a-Hotel-Room
Old 01-28-2009, 08:40 AM   #8
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Next road trip im throwing on some tin foil dinners!!
Old 01-29-2009, 01:05 PM   #9
Supergroovalisticprosifun kstication
Mr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the rough

Mr Wiggles's Tacoma Gallery
i did this once to impress a girl when i was 17.

Long story short, when we got to the beach, there was shredded fish all over my engine compartment and tinfoil in my accessory belts.

And i didn't get any
Old 01-29-2009, 01:37 PM   #10
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
Why cook it on the engine block when I can just plug a George Foreman grill into my bed outlet?
Old 01-29-2009, 07:59 PM   #11
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoCo View Post
Why cook it on the engine block when I can just plug a George Foreman grill into my bed outlet?
Hahahahahaha!!!! Touche...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wiggles View Post

Long story short, when we got to the beach, there was shredded fish all over my engine compartment and tinfoil in my accessory belts.

And i didn't get any
Awww, that's always a bummer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
used this to heat a costco pizza once...works pretty damn well actually haha

it works better if your car has less room in the engine bay...my friends is 350 worked great...pizza was hot as hell haha
I may have to try that on the Expedition's 351...
Old 01-30-2009, 08:36 AM   #12

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wiggles View Post

And i didn't get any
hahahahahhaha +1
Old 01-30-2009, 08:38 AM   #13

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoCo View Post
Because cooking on your engine would be fun and now you can say you cooked a gourmet meal with a 4.0 V6.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:54 PM   #14
jjosue74 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
jjosue74's Tacoma Gallery
I throw a propane camping bbq in the back when I go snowboarding and make homemade burgers! Best lunches ever! With some beers of course!
(Sorry about the sideways pic. Just turn your head!)
Attached Thumbnails
Cooking on your Tacoma!-p1300014.jpg  
Old 03-11-2009, 07:09 PM   #15
jjosue74 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
jjosue74's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
You can cook upside down!? Oh oh tilt head the other direction

I have a small Brunton stove that I have in the truck to heat up crap... I never use it. By the time dinner rolls around we are looking at chips and beer. I like the idea of cooking hot pockets on the motor though. Just have to remember to take it off.
Haha! That's how we do it up here in Calgary! You gotta try the bbq... Only cost me 20 bucks! And the little 1lb propane bottles are nothin'!
Old 03-15-2009, 10:57 AM   #16
gdctaco is on a distinguished road
gdctaco's Tacoma Gallery
check out the muffpot!
http://www.parkeryamaha.com/muffpotfoodwarmer.aspx
Old 04-22-2009, 10:45 PM   #17
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
ahahahahaha cooking times are in miles... priceless
Old 04-22-2009, 10:49 PM   #18
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post

"If the coffee pot has a dark, reddish-orange stain, it might've been used to brew methamphetamine, and the resulting coffee could be hazardous to your health. If there's a chemical smell in the room, that's another red flag."