Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

think it is over for me. obsessed with vintage chef knives.

Old 12-07-2012, 08:08 AM   #21
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
It's not really vintage but I love my Wustof. I have had it for 22 years now and it has been through a LOT. It's used every day at work and even though I have others this one is always the one I use.

Old 12-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #22
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i have the same Wustof. 10"? looks like you rubbed the emblem off the blade too. i used and washed mine a million times. my emblem is gone also.

great knife..great great knife. if i wasnt insane, i would be super happy. my wife loves this 6" wustof classic we have. my first purchase..it is too small for me.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:37 PM   #23
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
picked up another one. got this one cheap!!

it needs a little bit of work, reshaping the cutting edge. someone got really happy with a sharpening steel sometime in the past.

i'd guess this knife is from the late 50's. i got it home and sharpened it and it will pop arm hairs off.

the newer one is the top knife. thinner blade. lighter, super nimble. some western style japanese knives use the same blade profile. a gyoto style blade.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:37 PM   #24