Beer Poll

View Poll Results: Beer Poll
Corona 30 29.70%
Bud light platinum 16 15.84%
Dos Equis 55 54.46%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2013, 07:45 PM   #21
BDS'd
RadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant future

Name: NEIL
RadTaco914's Tacoma Gallery
Blue Moon anyone?
Old 02-09-2013, 07:49 PM   #22
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Angry

Racer 5
Red Tail ale
Steelhead pale ale
Napa Smith ale
Blue Moon
Bud
St Arnolds
Alley Kat
Great White
cant think of them all, but those are some of my favorites
Old 02-09-2013, 07:49 PM   #23
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
Barf! Of the three in the poll, the least of the three evils is Dos Equis. Corona isn't even beer, it's made from corn ferchristsake.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:58 PM   #24
Roll Tide
screamineagle68w is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic 1-75 cav
Name: Kyle
screamineagle68w's Tacoma Gallery
Shiner..that is all
Old 02-09-2013, 08:06 PM   #25
mdurbs68 is just really nicemdurbs68 is just really nicemdurbs68 is just really nicemdurbs68 is just really nicemdurbs68 is just really nice

mdurbs68's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoying Laguintas Little Sumpin at the moment.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:13 PM   #26
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
Id have to go with dos. Wouldnt say its my taste but its the only one there that doesnt taste like water.
My beers:
Alexander keaths
Kokanee
MGD
Pilsner
Sleeman
Alley cat (local)
Budwieser
Stella
Canadian
I dont stray far from these.
I like them all for different reasons.
Alexander Keiths and Alley Kat FTMFW. Hooray for Canadian brews!

I like the obscenely dark stuff...like Harviestoun's Old Engine Oil and Mikkeller. The wife usually goes for Trashy Blonde from BrewDog.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:17 PM   #27
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
Just had this the other day...

Beer Poll-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360466182.520867.jpg

A local pub does this thing called "Around The World in 80 Beers". I'm only half way through thus far...
Old 02-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #28
Eddie
eddtool is on a distinguished road

Name: Eddie
eddtool's Tacoma Gallery
Great Divide Yeti Stout
Old 02-09-2013, 11:22 PM   #30
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BoltRacing View Post
Prob take Dos Equis of the three. My favs are..Yuengling, Moosehead, Leinenkugel's, Labatt Blue, Molson Canadian sometimes...i hear nothing but good things about Dogfishhead but have yet to try one.
8Bolt, do you still have Iron City and Stroh's? The 80's were a little foggy for me, but from what I can remember IC was Bud & Stroh's was Coors...
Old 02-10-2013, 08:51 PM   #32
Custom Fabrication and Performance
8BoltRacing is on a distinguished road

Name: Jared
8BoltRacing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDirt View Post
8Bolt, do you still have Iron City and Stroh's? The 80's were a little foggy for me, but from what I can remember IC was Bud & Stroh's was Coors...
Yes we sure do.. Iron City in my op isnt that bad but def not a go to for me..I have never had a Strohs nor have I had Straub which is the St Marys PA local brew. I mainly prefer darker beer with good amount of hops.. lagers and IPA's. I like to experiment and try different beers and mainly the craft and microbrews. Someday when I am no longer broke all the time I want to grab a variety case if Dogfishhead. Also I saw a brew called Arrogant Bastard that looks kinda inviting as well.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:00 PM   #33
JW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JW
JW87's Tacoma Gallery
Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye
Old 02-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #36
ModestTaco
ModestTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Darin
ModestTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bell's Hopslam. Only brewed in the winter. Available for 2-3 weeks in the beginning of February. Crazy expensive but over 10% and delicious.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:32 PM   #37
wannaflyguy is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: EM2
Name: Stephen
wannaflyguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BoltRacing View Post
Yes we sure do.. Iron City in my op isnt that bad but def not a go to for me..I have never had a Strohs nor have I had Straub which is the St Marys PA local brew. I mainly prefer darker beer with good amount of hops.. lagers and IPA's. I like to experiment and try different beers and mainly the craft and microbrews. Someday when I am no longer broke all the time I want to grab a variety case if Dogfishhead. Also I saw a brew called Arrogant Bastard that looks kinda inviting as well.
Arrogant Bastard is REALLY good too! You should also look for:
Hop Devil
Lagunitas
Stowaway IPA(can beer!)
Rogue Dead Guy Ale
Shipyard XXXX IPA
just to name a few!
Old 02-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #38
Out of my mind....be back later.
RedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT 262d CCS WANG
Name: Dale
RedTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
You call this BEER?
Old 02-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #39
DueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud of

Name: Sean
DueToThe802's Tacoma Gallery
Favorite is switchback. Local from Burlington. They just started bottling it too, used to be only kegs. Founders makes some good stuff. I like red hooks copper ale.
Also bud is like corona, not real beer. They use mostly rice. I guess it's saki.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:37 PM   #40
FrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
FrankNasti's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamineagle68w View Post
Shiner..that is all

What he said, Nothings finer than an ice cold Shiner.