Beer Poll

View Poll Results: Beer Poll
Corona 30 29.70%
Bud light platinum 16 15.84%
Dos Equis 55 54.46%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-27-2013, 01:38 PM   #41
Lone Star Club
whahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGO4LOW View Post
None of those. Hefs are probably my favorites.
Same here. Draft Hef... Dang brb
Old 02-27-2013, 01:40 PM   #43
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
Coors Light......Commence firing haters!
Attached Thumbnails
Beer Poll-coors-light.jpg  
Old 02-27-2013, 01:43 PM   #45
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Come summer, I pound that Corona like the world is gonna end...
Old 02-27-2013, 01:43 PM   #46
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
Come summer, I pound that Corona like the world is gonna end...
Ill only drink it if it's bottled with salt and lime!
Old 02-27-2013, 01:46 PM   #47
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
best budget beer EVER! ...also great beer for hot weather..!
x2!
Old 02-27-2013, 01:47 PM   #48
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Ill only drink it if it's bottled with salt and lime!
yeah, I would never order Corona off of a tap. The lime is nice, but not necessary for me. I find the stuff is just adult soda, a great refresh on a summer day!
Old 02-27-2013, 01:49 PM   #49
Bush Pusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Coors Light......Commence firing haters!
Coors light is alright if there isn't any water around...though I would drink it all day out of those cans you posted....
Old 02-27-2013, 01:50 PM   #50
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
yeah, I would never order Corona off of a tap. The lime is nice, but not necessary for me. I find the stuff is just adult soda, a great refresh on a summer day!
agreed!
Old 02-27-2013, 01:58 PM   #51
miniceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cook, 589th Combat Engineers, Ahn Khe, RVN
Name: Jim
miniceptor86's Tacoma Gallery
Don't drink no more but some of my favorites:
Guinness Extra Stout with oatmeal raisin cookies
Coors (not Light)
Linenkugel Northwest Lager
Old 02-27-2013, 02:03 PM   #52
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
None in the poll!! Although, If I were vacationing in Mexico...I'd drink Dos Equis all day long!!!

I've grown to dislike all the big name beers and including all the so called Micro brews they own.

I'm a Linenkugal fan and I'm a girl so...I'm a fruity beer drinker.
Linenkugal Berry Weis is my ultimate favorite.
All of the Linenkugal beers kick ass....
I also like the Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. I wish I could find a case of that somewhere!!

My least favorite....Honey Weis, Lemon Berry Shandy or Summer Shandy.

I haven't tried their Canoe Paddler yet....In search of trying to get my hands on some of it.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:05 PM   #53
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
None in the poll!! Although, If I were vacationing in Mexico...I'd drink Dos Equis all day long!!!

I've grown to dislike all the big name beers and including all the so called Micro brews they own.

I'm a Linenkugal fan and I'm a girl so...I'm a fruity beer drinker.
Linenkugal Berry Weis is my ultimate favorite.
All of the Linenkugal beers kick ass....
I also like the Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. I wish I could find a case of that somewhere!!

My least favorite....Honey Weis, Lemon Berry Shandy or Summer Shandy.

I haven't tried their Canoe Paddler yet....In search of trying to get my hands on some of it.
I tried summer shandy in WI, I thought it was pretty good Maybe a little too fruity/sweet.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:12 PM   #54
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
7six2Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Homebrew!! It's one of my cheaper hobbies, lol. When I don't have homebrew on tap, I've usually got a couple micro IPA's or stouts in the fridge, but I do enjoy a nice ice cold Pibber on a hot day!
Old 02-27-2013, 02:20 PM   #56
85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Eric
85yote09taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7six2Fan View Post
Homebrew!! It's one of my cheaper hobbies, lol. When I don't have homebrew on tap, I've usually got a couple micro IPA's or stouts in the fridge, but I do enjoy a nice ice cold Pibber on a hot day!
I'm going to do this in the spring(so i can control the temperature)
Old 02-28-2013, 04:19 AM   #57
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I tried summer shandy in WI, I thought it was pretty good Maybe a little too fruity/sweet.
My husband and I always rate beers as...."Would you buy a case of it?"

The Summer Shandy was good, but I wouldn't buy a case of it. I like fruity / sweet / lighter beers.....but that's 'too light' for me. I used to love Coors Light in my younger years. But now that we've experienced the micro brews - I would never get another Coors light. The Summer Shandy and Honey Weis are just too light.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:32 AM   #58
andjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: LAXPD
Name: Andew
andjenliang's Tacoma Gallery
I really dislike american commercial lagers, i opt for asian lagers. For some reason they just taste more clean, probably from not using corn in their mash.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:37 PM   #59
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
7six2Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85yote09taco View Post
I'm going to do this in the spring(so i can control the temperature)
You can definitely end up dropping some serious $ on a good homebrew set up, but when you brew that first batch that comes out fuckin delicious, it's all worth it.

Plus, if you're like me and break your hydrometer every fucking time you pick it up, it's always a fun game to guess what ABV % your beer is... I've ended up on the floor a few times playing that game..