Corona 30 29.70%
Bud light platinum 16 15.84%
Dos Equis 55 54.46%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2013, 05:10 PM   #1
TacoMan1911 is on a distinguished road
TacoMan1911's Tacoma Gallery
Beer Poll

These are just a few of my favorite brews. Since I see everyone here has good taste in vehicles, which do you prefer?
Old 02-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #2
She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.
05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta go with none of those
Old 02-02-2013, 05:16 PM   #3
Tommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tommy
Tommy27's Tacoma Gallery
Option for microbrews?
Old 02-02-2013, 06:25 PM   #4
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
If those three are the only choices, I'll take a Dos Equis.

You should expand your beer knowledge. There's a lot to know...and enjoy!
Old 02-02-2013, 06:29 PM   #6
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Out of those 3.....the Bud.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:32 PM   #7
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
for cheap everyday in the fridge...yuengling lager or black and tan.

but i always enjoy picking up some microbrews and trying different things.

new castle is not bad either on draft.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:36 PM   #9
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
for cheap everyday in the fridge...yuengling lager or black and tan.

but i always enjoy picking up some microbrews and trying different things.

new castle is not bad either on draft.
I ave 3 microwbrews from beer world in my fridge that I will try 1 of them tomorrow during the big game. I wish I never found that place..... I almost think I want to start brewing my own beers again. I spent $13 on a 22 oz beer from that place.....
Old 02-03-2013, 12:30 AM   #10
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Id have to go with dos. Wouldnt say its my taste but its the only one there that doesnt taste like water.
My beers:
Alexander keaths
Kokanee
MGD
Pilsner
Sleeman
Alley cat (local)
Budwieser
Stella
Canadian
I dont stray far from these.
I like them all for different reasons.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:34 AM   #11
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
busch light, natty light, keith stone, coors light, bud light.

in that order, i usually stick to busch because a 30pk is 15 at walmart and that usually lasts me 2-3 days so best bang for my buck
Old 02-03-2013, 12:44 AM   #12
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 TRD Sport View Post
I gotta go with none of those
x2. if i had to pick one of the 3 it would be the bud.

I like fat tire, blue moon, the most out of what i have had. yuengling is a good. i donít like drinking it as much.

also have had a few sam adams. the one with coffee is ok. but leaves a cold coffee after taste that i donít like very much.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:22 PM   #13
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Only "real" beer I drink is Mad Elf at Christmas. Love that stuff. and 12% alcohol. Otherwise most of my beer drinking is done when I'm at the beach so drinking real beer out in the sun after being out in the boat would have me passed out too soon lol. Usually just drink Bud Light or Landshark. Occasionally get some Molson.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:26 PM   #14
wannaflyguy is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: EM2
Name: Stephen
wannaflyguy's Tacoma Gallery
Corona on a hot summer day, Dos Equis at the Mexican restaurant down the street, and anything ending with IPA any other time. Especially Dogfish head.... mmmmm beeeeerrr!!!
Old 02-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #15
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Dogfish makes some good shit.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:33 PM   #16
wannaflyguy is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: EM2
Name: Stephen
wannaflyguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Yessir!!!
Old 02-09-2013, 06:39 PM   #18
Matrix
12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Space Command
Name: Steve
12Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Anything New Belgium.

12Tac
Old 02-09-2013, 06:43 PM   #19
Murman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Murman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
^^What he said!^^ Definitely my favorite brewery.
Another good one I found recently is Dale's Pale Ale in cans. Good stuff!
Almost forgot my new favorite stout..."Ten Fidy" (10.5%). If you like stouts, this is the best.

Old 02-09-2013, 06:45 PM   #20
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
None in the poll
Coors Light
Blue Moon
Shock Top
Hofbrau (Trader Joe's) 7%
Eye of the Hawk (Trader Joe's) 8%