Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Do you regularly use paper plates at home?

Old 09-04-2013, 07:17 AM   #41
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit a bunch of grown-ass men complaining about doing dishes? Nearly 30% of U.S. landfills is paper and paper products, it takes longer to decompose than most think, AND it takes up tons of physical space in said landfills. Hopefully you guys that use them daily at least recycle?? Can't understand the reasoning behind that at all
Old 09-04-2013, 07:31 AM   #42
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
Holy shit a bunch of grown-ass men complaining about doing dishes? Nearly 30% of U.S. landfills is paper and paper products, it takes longer to decompose than most think, AND it takes up tons of physical space in said landfills. Hopefully you guys that use them daily at least recycle?? Can't understand the reasoning behind that at all

Thats why I burn them...
Old 09-04-2013, 09:39 AM   #43
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i just ate at my BIL's home. paper plates. you know what i found amazing? the plates (and plastic cups) were approx 10% of the dirty dishes. they had pans, trays, serving plates, serving utensils, etc to wash. i watched him toss a handful of plates and cups, and tackle a mountain of real dishware with the sink.

i had to bite my tongue..big time. in a sink load of dirty dishes.i think the plates are the easiest thing to wash.

they need to invent disposable pots and pans!! now that would be something.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:04 AM   #44
CanadaToy is on a distinguished road
Name: Greg
CanadaToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Blows my mind as well. I guess some people DGAF. Hell when i go to restaurants i specifically eat in, because food just tastes better when you eat off a proper plate with a real fork and knife.