LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Sausage filled Pork Tenderloin with Prego sauce

Old 02-07-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Sausage filled Pork Tenderloin with Prego sauce

...... in the smoker. Ill get the recipe in a minute. Just too lazy right now.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:31 PM   #2
JC870 is on a distinguished road

JC870's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good!!! I have some deer link sausage I like to throw on the grill from time to time or put in a nice jambalaya....... tasty!
Old 02-07-2009, 06:05 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
as crazy as it sounds ive never had deer....

I can also make a mean Gumbo
Old 02-07-2009, 06:09 PM   #4

JC870's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh... dude you are missin' out!!
Old 02-07-2009, 06:21 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Ive had Mahi-MAhi, Alligator, and Octopus though
Old 02-07-2009, 06:24 PM   #6

JC870's Tacoma Gallery
Mahi-Mahi is good... haven't tried gator or octopus, but calamari is pretty dang good!
Old 02-07-2009, 06:31 PM   #7
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
alligator is surprisingly amazing!
Old 02-07-2009, 06:34 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC870 View Post
Mahi-Mahi is good... haven't tried gator or octopus, but calamari is pretty dang good!
calamari is i think octopus. It is awesome though.

Gator tail is amazingly good
Old 02-07-2009, 06:35 PM   #9
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
calamari is squid, one of my favorites. i want to get a smoker so bad but I don't think I would use it as much as I imagine
Old 02-07-2009, 06:38 PM   #10

JC870's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
calamari is i think octopus. It is awesome though.
Almost, but not quite... calamari is squid. Hey, they both have too many freakin arms/legs whatever though...

-i guess i'm too slow, thanks dgerm
Old 02-07-2009, 06:40 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
haha they do have too many tentacles! I can eat the rings but not the baby squids

I was close