Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Cant wait to try this new drink "gau jal"

Old 02-11-2009, 12:52 PM   #1
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Cant wait to try this new drink "gau jal"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle5707554.ece

Times are getting tough when people start drinking cow piss. Then again peoples beliefs can make them do weird stuff. Party on, the next big bar drink will be some grey goose and some cow piss.

Quote "he said it will be tasty too"

I have done some crazy stuff in my life but you will have to enjoy this without me.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:56 PM   #2
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
I think you will also have to start without me! ! ! ! !
Old 02-11-2009, 12:57 PM   #3
trailmaster308 is on a distinguished road

trailmaster308's Tacoma Gallery
My god man!

I would like to have a bottle to put on my desk at work. Just for show and tell. I couldn't imagine that much urine would be good for you though. Not that coke and pepsi are good for you.