Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

How do you like your steak?

View Poll Results: How do you like your steak?
Rare 52 13.87%
Medium Rare 188 50.13%
Medium 75 20.00%
Medium Well 43 11.47%
Well 15 4.00%
I don't eat meat but wanted to make sure you know that 2 0.53%
Voters: 375. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2013, 08:12 AM   #141
This....is my BOOMSTICK!
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly, it depends on how I'm cooking it.
On the grill=Medium rare w/garlic olive oil & cracked pepper
Panfried= Medium w/coconut oil & mushrooms

Cheap cuts get the Sous Vide treatment first. If I'm in a wacky mood, I'll soak them in Teryaki marinade overnight.
Old 11-16-2013, 03:33 PM   #142
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
Medium with a nice sear, i am new to grilling but this was my best yet. I think im going to order some craycort cast iron grates for my weber OTG
Old 12-31-2013, 09:32 PM   #143
magog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud of

magog45's Tacoma Gallery
grassfed, antibiotic free, growth hormone free and medium rare
Old 01-01-2014, 01:15 PM   #144
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Rare side of med rare.
Attached Thumbnails
How do you like your steak?-image.jpg  
Old 01-21-2014, 04:02 PM   #145
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
medium ftw!most of my family eats theirs well done, its like eatin a dried piece of rubber its so chewy with no juice.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:19 PM   #146
OverPar is on a distinguished road
Name: Dirt Guy
OverPar's Tacoma Gallery
Medium rare. Half a bottle of original A1 per steak. All steak w/the exception of prime rib is a vehicle for A1 sauce for me.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:31 PM   #147
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
I'm starving and just found this thread. What a dumbass
Old 01-21-2014, 05:44 PM   #148
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOing
Old 01-21-2014, 05:56 PM   #149
Spoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Spoon93's Tacoma Gallery
In the words of Denis Leary; "I will carve off what I want and ride the rest home." I want it still pulsing.

A1 is a crime (except on burgers) A little Worcestershire, A1 and a hint of vanilla with pepperjack and onions mixed into the meat and you have one delicious burger (Deer, elk, turkey you name it). If you like it medium well to well done you are as bad as a vegetarian.

I won't get steak unless it's a really nice steakhouse so I know it's fresh and local. Or if I buy steak I go to a local butcher. Fuck Walmart! I would go ape shit if I found out Walmart switched my steak at a restaurant. Plus I usually just eat deer & elk so moo cow is a rarity around my house.

I prefer to know where my food comes from which is why I prefer hunting and I try and get produce from local growers. Too many what ifs in today's world and I like helping the local guy. Usually a little more money but usually worth it.

***And don't get me wrong, I will down a Chicken (I mean mystery meat surprise) Crunch Wrap any day of the week.***
Old 01-21-2014, 07:44 PM   #150
jsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jsi's Tacoma Gallery
I just ate dinner and now I'm hungry again. I worked as a kitchen helper in a high end snooty steak place and learned what a good steak was all about. But, if a customer wanted to get yelled at all they had to do was order any piece of meat well done. If a well done order came in, the chef would start muttering under his breath about ruining a perfectly good piece of meat. Depending on his mood he would either find the worst piece of meat or go "educate" the customer about how to order meat. I never understood why he would go tell the customer what they wanted, maybe that's what made it snooty.

Now, I like a nice medium rare stake with a little plain horse radish on the side and a nice glass of Merlot. (Seriously, this thread is messed up, who wants to meet me at a steak house?)
Old 01-22-2014, 10:06 PM   #151
MARANATHA !!!
TheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TheGrayRider's Tacoma Gallery
Bone-in Ribeye medium ... Salt and pepper only

The closer you get to the bone the rarer it gets - juicy

Prime Rib - thick cut medium rare

If it's a good piece of meat you don't need any flavor added

My family went to a steak joint in Arizona when I was a kid
my brother ordered his steak well done and they brought him a steaming cowboy boot on a plate... CLASSIC !!!

Great now I'm hungry

Products Discussed in this Thread