Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

cookies have been sent to who??

Old 02-20-2009, 03:34 PM   #21
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trcksr4grls View Post
Holy chit!!! You still haven't gotten them??? Dammmmmmmmmmit!!! They are gonna be stale!!!!!!! grrrrrrrr I have an issue with your mailman.....
you know...............now that i think about it.............maybe its not the mailman after all...........................we got some heathen ass kids that come thru our 'hood, jumping the fence to cut thru. when i see the mailman next.........im gonna ask and find out what the hell the deal is.

i do appreciate you sending them tho!!
Old 02-20-2009, 04:13 PM   #22
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
it was a actually sent in a COOKIE TIN.. its very clear that cookies are in there! LOL
Old 02-20-2009, 04:17 PM   #23
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
it was a actually sent in a COOKIE TIN.. its very clear that cookies are in there! LOL
well........if the mailman is the one snacking on them..............then we will have words............................definitely!
Old 02-21-2009, 12:26 PM   #24
Prayers for Bill and Michelle
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

trcksr4grls's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to trcksr4grls
I am sooooooooooooo pissed... they better be there today or "Angelina" is about to come down there and go "Tomb Raiders" on their ass's!!!!!! (gets her guns out)
Old 02-21-2009, 09:22 PM   #25

Quote:
I am sooooooooooooo pissed... they better be there today or "Angelina" is about to come down there and go "Tomb Raiders" on their ass's!!!!!! (gets her guns out)
just got home a few minutes ago....................still no cookies.

what addy are you sending them to?
Old 02-21-2009, 09:27 PM   #26
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
just got home a few minutes ago....................still no cookies.

what addy are you sending them to?

I'll send it to your PM...
Old 02-23-2009, 02:49 PM   #27

Ok.... Did they get there today????????????????????? I am waiting to hear from ya.....
Old 02-23-2009, 03:05 PM   #28

Quote:
Ok.... Did they get there today????????????????????? I am waiting to hear from ya.....
still none today......................post office were a buncha dicks on the phone!!
Old 02-23-2009, 03:30 PM   #30
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
that this is all for the cookie? what? the cookie? what?
Old 02-23-2009, 04:35 PM   #31

Ok, I spoke with my postal carrier, her name is Sandy. I handed the tin and cash to her she said it was mailed last Tuesday. And that it could take 7-10 days. If I would of known that hunny I would of sent them priority. I am sorry.... I'll have to send some fresh ones cause there is noway I would expect for you to eat stale cookies..... grrrrrrrrr
Old 02-23-2009, 04:39 PM   #32

Quote:
Ok, I spoke with my postal carrier, her name is Sandy. I handed the tin and cash to her she said it was mailed last Tuesday. And that it could take 7-10 days. If I would of known that hunny I would of sent them priority. I am sorry.... I'll have to send some fresh ones cause there is noway I would expect for you to eat stale cookies..... grrrrrrrrr
awe......you dont have to send fresh ones....bless your heart!! i will eat fresh ones though if sent!! and i'll eat stale ones too......microwave for a few seconds.....good to go!!!

i'll keep on the lookout for these though.................7-10 days, they may still be on the way.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:45 PM   #33
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-23-2009, 04:48 PM   #34
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
still none today......................post office were a buncha dicks on the phone!!
Probably because she didn't send milk with them...
Old 02-24-2009, 02:28 PM   #35

Ok how about today???? I swear I am about to be in tears....
Old 02-24-2009, 02:40 PM   #36

Quote:
Ok how about today???? I swear I am about to be in tears....
no tears!!! but nope.........not here today either.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:53 PM   #37

Quote:
no tears!!! but nope.........not here today either.
Ok I am crying......... fsjdbubwuyfghfuiwbuyohvuwe fjkgvheghuibeviuighuirh3guihrbnegjifhgbnvuisjenvru igbhnuighnuwrenguov (those were curse words a lady shouldn't say, so I coded them)

This is soooooooooo bullshit!!!!!!!!! Neon sent cards out 3 days after I sent your tin and they got theres????????? WTHHHHHHH
Old 02-24-2009, 03:01 PM   #38

Quote:
Ok I am crying......... fsjdbubwuyfghfuiwbuyohvuwe fjkgvheghuibeviuighuirh3guihrbnegjifhgbnvuisjenvru igbhnuighnuwrenguov (those were curse words a lady shouldn't say, so I coded them)

This is soooooooooo bullshit!!!!!!!!! Neon sent cards out 3 days after I sent your tin and they got theres????????? WTHHHHHHH
all i can say is we got a shitty postal service!!! thank you so much for sending them though. i really do appreciate the effort and all.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:32 PM   #39

Quote:
all i can say is we got a shitty postal service!!! thank you so much for sending them though. i really do appreciate the effort and all.

I must redeem myself....... I'll not tell
Old 02-25-2009, 04:30 PM   #40

Dare I even ask?