LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

cookies have been sent to who??

Old 02-25-2009, 05:04 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trcksr4grls View Post
Dare I even ask?
(man falling off cliff) nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

still havent gotten here yet.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:27 PM   #42
Prayers for Bill and Michelle
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

trcksr4grls's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to trcksr4grls
sighssssss
Old 02-26-2009, 04:50 PM   #43
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Well if it's indeed the mailman taking these cookies, why not make an extra batch to send over, only with a special ingredient in them (Ex Lax). You know, to make things even
Old 02-26-2009, 04:55 PM   #44
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rev View Post
Well if it's indeed the mailman taking these cookies, why not make an extra batch to send over, only with a special ingredient in them (Ex Lax). You know, to make things even

OMGGGGGG thats a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch that batch get to Tacomaman06 tho. LOL
Old 02-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #45
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
OMGGGGGG thats a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch that batch get to Tacomaman06 tho. LOL
it'll be ok!!!! i dont mind pooping anyway!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 05:47 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
it'll be ok!!!! i dont mind pooping anyway!!!
I'm guessing still no shows huh? I am soooooooooo irritated...
Old 02-26-2009, 05:51 PM   #47

Quote:
I'm guessing still no shows huh? I am soooooooooo irritated...
nada....zero......zilch. damn postal service jackholes!!