battle of battles

View Poll Results: bacon or sausage
bacon 53 76.81%
sausage 14 20.29%
fuck that its all about the turkey 2 2.90%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2013, 06:56 PM   #1
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
battle of battles

ultimate battle of all ages so what will it be? discuss

BACON OR SAUSAGE
Old 05-12-2013, 06:59 PM   #2
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
id take sausage any day of the week, i only like bacon on my cheeseburgers and pizza.

cant eat it with eggs or by itself or anything
Old 05-12-2013, 07:00 PM   #4
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
this question is harder to answer then my English final.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:04 PM   #6
FrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
FrankNasti's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Bacon
Canadian bacon?
Old 05-12-2013, 07:05 PM   #7
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bacon

Finally We Have Something In Common.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:06 PM   #8
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNasti View Post
Canadian bacon?
Either
Old 05-12-2013, 07:09 PM   #9
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
I said sausage but there is a reason, 99.9% of restaurants couldn't cook a piece of bacon if their operators license depended on it. Soggy undercooked bacon should be a crime, anybody can cook sausage.

That being said bacon cooked properly could run for president, as I understand it Bob is a perfectly cooked piece of bacon, it's true.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:10 PM   #10
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I ised to work with a guy that woild bring an entire bag of bacon to work... yea those were the good ol days
Old 05-12-2013, 07:12 PM   #11
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
My wife and I went to my parents' house this morning and cooked her breakfast for Mother's Day and we had some amazing bacon , cut at about 3/8" thick

Damn that was good
Old 05-12-2013, 07:15 PM   #12

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
mmmm baconator
Old 05-12-2013, 07:27 PM   #13
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #14
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNasti View Post
Canadian bacon?
Isn't Canadian bacon just sliced ham?
Old 05-12-2013, 07:38 PM   #15

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
Isn't Canadian bacon just sliced ham?
Basically , yes
Old 05-12-2013, 07:41 PM   #16

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
blasphemy!!!
Old 05-12-2013, 07:42 PM   #17
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Basically , yes
I remember when I worked at Pizza Hut years ago people would order Canadian bacon and ham and we just loaded it up with ham all from the same bin. Always made me laugh.

BTW I choose bacon, something about putting a "sausage" in my mouth just isn't right.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:43 PM   #18

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I remember when I worked at Pizza Hut years ago people would order Canadian bacon and ham and we just loaded it up with ham all from the same bin. Always made me laugh.

BTW I choose bacon, something about putting a "sausage" in my mouth just isn't right.
The only time I buy " Canadian " bacon is to put it on pizza
Old 05-12-2013, 07:53 PM   #19
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
blasphemy!!!
nah, use ground sausage, mx with chopped bacon

cook and enjoy
Old 05-12-2013, 07:56 PM   #20
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
something about putting a "sausage" in my mouth just isn't right.
^^^^^
Agree with the sausage part, havnt you guys watched epic meal time???? Its all about those bacon strips!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKb1IeovH60

Bacon strips & Bacon strips Bacon strips & Bacon strips Bacon strips & Bacon strips Bacon strips & Bacon strips Bacon strips & Bacon strips Bacon strips & Bacon strips