Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Beer can chicken

Old 06-01-2013, 05:09 PM   #21
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough

Navy: EN1
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
No kids, drunk people... It's amazing how much they have in common

I've always used bud for beer can chicken, anyone try different types of beer and notice a difference?
I've always heard the cheaper the better but I used the full flavored bud and love it so much I'm not willing to try much else but I have used coke and dr pepper. They both turned out pretty good.
Old 06-01-2013, 05:11 PM   #22
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06yoda View Post
I've always heard the cheaper the better but I used the full flavored bud and love it so much I'm not willing to try much else but I have used coke and dr pepper. They both turned out pretty good.

I say the same thing, but I also wouldn't waste a good beer by stuffing it in a chicken and putting it on the grill hahah
Old 06-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #23
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough

06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
I say the same thing, but I also wouldn't waste a good beer by stuffing it in a chicken and putting it on the grill hahah
Yea that's probably rule #1
Old 06-01-2013, 05:45 PM   #24

06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Ok gents here it is. In all her delicious glory.

Sucks it only lets me upload 1 photo from my phone
Attached Thumbnails
Beer can chicken-image.jpg  
Old 06-01-2013, 05:46 PM   #25
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
wheres the beef...er chicken....
Old 06-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #26
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
that asparagus did look extra tasty though.... just remember to plug your nose when you piss in the shower later..
Old 06-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #27

06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Lol yea that is a weird odor for sure
Attached Thumbnails
Old 06-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #28
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
so wait you guys just poor the beer in the chicken and set it up right?

or you crack a can and just put the can in the chicken?
wtf
Old 06-01-2013, 05:53 PM   #29
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
slip the chicken right over this bad boy!

Old 06-01-2013, 05:55 PM   #30

06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
so wait you guys just poor the beer in the chicken and set it up right?

or you crack a can and just put the can in the chicken?
wtf
You crack it open drink half pit some rub in it and use it as part of a stand
Attached Thumbnails
Old 06-01-2013, 05:55 PM   #31
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
so you cut the top off.

why have i never heard of beer chicken
Old 06-02-2013, 05:44 AM   #32
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06yoda View Post
Ok gents here it is. In all her delicious glory.

Sucks it only lets me upload 1 photo from my phone

looks tasty!
Old 06-02-2013, 10:27 AM   #33
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
so you cut the top off.

why have i never heard of beer chicken
You don't have to. I just pop the top and put it in this which I bought from Target.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:56 AM   #34
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a nice dinner party going on Sunday. Smoking pork butt for pulled pork,smoking 2 briskets, making a grilled tomato and watermelon salad, making a sort of gazpacho, grilling steaks,and a leg of lamb. I am excited about this party,been a long time coming. Yes there will be pics to follow.

Going to do 2 beer can chickens in the smoker early tomorrow. I am hungry just thinking about it!!!