Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

paula Dean

Old 06-26-2013, 03:08 PM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
paula Dean

Is the Paula Dean thing blown way over board or.....is she deserving everything she gets?
Old 06-26-2013, 03:09 PM   #2
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Personally no. I think she's getting screwed
Old 06-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #3
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Deen.

Also, it appears that a lot of people just don't care for her. Almost like sponsors couldn't wait to jump ship.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #4
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
I think overblown, but it will blow over after a while and she will be back.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:13 PM   #5
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Yep. See: Imus, Don.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #6
GhostDog86 will become famous soon enough

Name: Max
GhostDog86's Tacoma Gallery
It would be overblown if she was a non semi famous figure, an average Joe, but since she is famous it's just the price she has to pay for being in the spot light. She'll be back in a few months anyways.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:18 PM   #7
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2
Old 06-26-2013, 03:20 PM   #8
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
is she related to jimmy dean sammiches?
Old 06-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #9
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
I'd never even heard of her until the whole diabetes issue came up. Now that this business is happening, I can say I've heard of her twice. No skin off my nose either way.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:42 PM   #10
All I know is I used to have to sit through the end of her damn show until I could watch Giada.

Problem solved.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:49 PM   #11
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
All I know is I used to have to sit through the end of her damn show until I could watch Giada.

Problem solved.

Old 06-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #12
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
Unbelievable--something she said 30 YEARS ago-What a fucking joke.
GTF over it.
News just reported that her recipe book sales are UP over 1000%.
Who gives a shit what happened long ago--CRAP-Most of the BAD stuff-I do not EVEN ReMeMBER- Surlely most know what that is implying.
I am sure she has enough cash-RETIRE live in style.
"Screw you guys-I am going home"-Cartman-South Park.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:59 PM   #13
Quote:

Excuse me. I think I have a cannoli I need to go stuff....
Old 06-26-2013, 04:01 PM   #14
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Paula Deen has just been dropped by Walmart.

WAY OVERBLOWN!
Old 06-26-2013, 04:01 PM   #15
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DSJ
dsjones5's Tacoma Gallery
She's like a 65 year old woman who was born and raised in the deep South. Of course she is racist. She is from a different time where racial stuff like that was okay to say. Yea she should keep her mouth shut now but people are blowing this whole thing way out of proportion. Hopefully she learns from this and it sets an example to everyone else.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:07 PM   #16
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjones5 View Post
Hopefully she learns from this and it sets an example to everyone else.

Learns what? Not to say shit 40 years ago?

I have said shit in the past that in no way represents who I am today. If someone wanted to judge me today on something I said a long time ago would be too bad, I am not that guy anymore. People change and celebrities get their lives blown out of proportion. Once one of the Kardasians farts it will be top news and Paula Deen can begin rebuilding her butter empire again.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:10 PM   #17
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Who gives a shit? Until someone hold black people accountable for saying the N word. Then I say fuck it. Say whatever you want.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:11 PM   #18
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Plus great rack
Old 06-26-2013, 04:12 PM   #19
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
Excuse me. I think I have a cannoli I need to go stuff....
Old 06-26-2013, 04:17 PM   #20
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
overblown.

but have you guys seen that interview for the wall street journal or something in 2012?

she clearly doesnt think it is a big deal.

whatever, i dont have a dog in this fight.