Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Horse Meat

Old 07-23-2013, 08:30 PM   #21
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Growing up around them and owning and caring for quarter horses now..... I might cry if I had to eat one, they all have personalities not to mention they are expensive (damn vet bills) but if it came dwn to me and my family needing that meat to survive I would do it
Old 07-23-2013, 08:30 PM   #22
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveoc View Post
Actually its not that bad. They eat grass. Not gamey like elk or venison. You'd be surprised how many restaurants have fed you horse. Bottom line is, when your hungry enough, you'll eat it.
Besides, it taste like chicken..
Horse meat cannot be sold as food in the United States, but it can be exported.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...ico-plant?lite
Old 07-23-2013, 08:32 PM   #23
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Growing up around them and owning and caring for quarter horses now..... I might cry if I had to eat one, they all have personalities not to mention they are expensive (damn vet bills) but if it came dwn to me and my family needing that meat to survive I would do it
There are a lot of things I would eat if I was In a life or death situation.. Does not mean I would not still have a problem with it lol
Old 07-23-2013, 08:33 PM   #24
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCprerunner View Post
There are a lot of things I would eat if I was In a life or death situation.. Does not mean I would not still have a problem with it lol
I'd eat anything if i could put ranch on it... Lol
Old 07-23-2013, 08:34 PM   #25
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'd eat anything if i could put ranch on it... Lol
Lol ranch does make everything taste better but BBQ sauce is where it is at for covering bad meat tastes
Old 07-23-2013, 08:34 PM   #26
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've ate horse before, it's not bad. I grew up with cattle, sheep, the whole 9 yards. And no matter how much of a "pet" you consider it, it's still meat/food your family and others. Just my .02 of how I look at things and for the record I didn't know it was horse at the time.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:35 PM   #27

Quote:
Lol ranch does make everything taste better but BBQ sauce is where it is at for covering bad meat tastes
Tobasco sauce
Old 07-23-2013, 08:39 PM   #28
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tobasco sauce
HP sauce
Old 07-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
I've ate horse before, it's not bad. I grew up with cattle, sheep, the whole 9 yards. And no matter how much of a "pet" you consider it, it's still meat/food your family and others. Just my .02 of how I look at things and for the record I didn't know it was horse at the time.
We had cows Sheep and pigs also but raised them for meat I know it's dumb but for me it's different lol

Quote:
Tobasco sauce
I don't like normal Tabasco but the green chili Tabasco is amazing on hamburgers lol
Old 07-23-2013, 08:41 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
HP sauce
Never heard of hp sauce google time lol

Weird never even seen that stuff before is it like a1?
Old 07-23-2013, 08:41 PM   #31
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Pets are food, too.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:46 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailDrag View Post
Pets are food, too.
For me they are not eat what you like just stating my view
Old 07-23-2013, 08:48 PM   #33

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Never heard of hp sauce google time lol

Weird never even seen that stuff before is it like a1?
Better than A1
Old 07-23-2013, 08:49 PM   #34
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Never heard of any sauce better than A1.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:50 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Better than A1
But like it? Lol

Quote:
I hate a1 on everything but bread
Old 07-23-2013, 08:52 PM   #36
It is excellent on bread, so that's cool with me!

Why no like on steak?
Old 07-23-2013, 08:54 PM   #37

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There's a whole world out there for you to discover
Old 07-23-2013, 08:54 PM   #38

Quote:
It is excellent on bread, so that's cool with me!

Why no like on steak?
I know I'm going to start shit with this comment I get it all the time being from texas .. But I hate steak lol
Old 07-23-2013, 08:55 PM   #39
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
wrap that meat in bacon and eat up them burgers,.. yeah buddy.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:59 PM   #40
Quote:
I know I'm going to start shit with this comment I get it all the time being from texas .. But I hate steak lol
Not getting any shit from me. The worst fucking steak I've ever had came from Texas.