Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Horse Meat

Old 07-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #61
ColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ryan
ColoradoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If times were tough I eat anything but DOG & HUMAN...All other creatures better watch out....GET IN MY BELLY
Old 07-24-2013, 03:02 PM   #62
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Another one going up here in Iowa.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:24 AM   #63
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoTaco View Post
If times were tough I eat anything but DOG & HUMAN...All other creatures better watch out....GET IN MY BELLY
if i were starving..i would eat a dog. about to die starving.
Old 07-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #64
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
if i were starving..i would eat a dog. about to die starving.

I don't know if he was kidding or not but a neighbor of mine a long time ago told me when he was in the air force stationed in Korea that they hung dogs in the butcher shops.
Old 07-26-2013, 04:30 PM   #65
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
I don't know if he was kidding or not but a neighbor of mine a long time ago told me when he was in the air force stationed in Korea that they hung dogs in the butcher shops.
I'm not going to post a pic here , but just go to Google Images and search " Korean butcher shop dogs "
Old 07-26-2013, 04:51 PM   #66
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm not going to post a pic here , but just go to Google Images and search " Korean butcher shop dogs "
good choice to not post a pic..guess he was right...Thank God we live in North America
Old 07-26-2013, 04:55 PM   #67
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
"Korean Dog Meat" worked better.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:37 PM   #68
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
I saw dogs on the way to butcher in Vietnam.

I don't knock it. Different cultures. India thinks we are crazy eating cows no?
Old 07-27-2013, 06:07 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
I saw dogs on the way to butcher in Vietnam.

I don't knock it. Different cultures. India thinks we are crazy eating cows no?
I think Indians believe cows are gods.
Old 07-27-2013, 09:19 AM   #70
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think Indians believe cows are gods.
Hindus beleive the cow is sacred
Old 08-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #71

Quote:
Hindus beleive the cow is sacred
aren't most Indians of the "hindu" faith. I once asked a girl at work who was indian/hindu if she wanted some beef jerky some of the other people sitting around looked at me like I was crazy? I didn't put 2 and 2 together until they told me..I am stupid at times..
Old 08-03-2013, 05:47 PM   #72

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
aren't most Indians of the "hindu" faith. I once asked a girl at work who was indian/hindu if she wanted some beef jerky some of the other people sitting around looked at me like I was crazy? I didn't put 2 and 2 together until they told me..I am stupid at times..
Most are Hindu , plus Muslim and Sihks
Old 08-03-2013, 05:52 PM   #73
Massive Member
grueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
grueinthebox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TailDrag View Post
Not getting any shit from me. The worst fucking steak I've ever had came from Texas.
Must've been made by an Okie.

Seriously, though... I haven't been to every state in the Union, but out of those I have visited Kansas has the worst food in general, and their BBQ isn't worthy of the name.

I've never owned horses, but I think eating one would be a little weird at first. I'd try it, though. If it were good, I'm sure I'd get over the stigma. Really where I draw the line is "organ meats" ("" because organs aren't meat), regardless of animal... That's just nasty.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #74
otis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to behold

otis24's Tacoma Gallery
I'd eat horse if it were available.

I think I'd eat just about anything if I were hungry enough.

The cat that lives in the house where I live totally understands that if need be, in the event the world completely falls apart, she get's eaten second after the roommate down the hall.