Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes

Old 03-24-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery

Makes 18-24 cupcakes (Mine made 18, original recipe says it makes 24)
  • 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package chewy fudge brownie mix (recommended: Duncan Hines)
  • 24 Miniature peanut butter cups or 1 (12 ounce) bag of peanut butter chips
Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
Line 24 regular muffin cups with paper cupcake liners.

Prepare the brownie mix according to the directions on the package for cake-like brownies.
Fill the cups half way with brownie mix.
Add one miniature peanut butter cup to each.
Add batter on top to cover the peanut butter cup.

Bake for 18-20 minutes, until the cupcakes are set.
When they have cooled a bit,
remove them from the muffin tins and let
cool completely on a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container.

Old 03-24-2009, 04:53 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
oh damn......................them look awesome!!! gonna definitely have to make some of them!!! thanks neon!!
Old 03-24-2009, 04:55 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sweet Will !!

I havent made them myself yet....But they seem super easy to make!

Lets see who makes um 1st..LOL

POST pics
Old 03-24-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
sweet Will !!

I havent made them myself yet....But they seem super easy to make!

Lets see who makes um 1st..LOL

POST pics
yep........i'll post pics when i make them fo sho!!! they look good as hell!!!
Old 03-26-2009, 05:22 AM   #5
SMSgt / 2W091
El Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: IYAAYAS
Name: Beelzebub
El Diablo's Tacoma Gallery
Watch out for salmonella from the peanut butter!
Old 03-28-2009, 01:06 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
making some today.. pics coming soon! Whoaa
Old 03-28-2009, 01:42 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
making some today.. pics coming soon! Whoaa
dammit..........you got the jump on me dude! been remodeling the condo to sell....everything is outta whack round here. i am gonna make some in the next few days tho!
Old 03-28-2009, 01:51 PM   #8
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-29-2009, 02:23 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Made some today, and YES, i will be bringing some to the TExas meet in May!!!! They r awesomely yummy

Old 03-29-2009, 03:19 PM   #10

oh my gawd im so envying you right now dude!
Old 03-30-2009, 06:51 AM   #11
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
got milk?
Old 03-30-2009, 12:12 PM   #12
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
mmmmm....peanut butter...brownie....cupcakes

I will be refering my fiance' to this recipe...nice find Neon