Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

what's the most you've spent on dinner

Old 02-24-2014, 06:05 PM   #41
yesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really nice

yesmar's Tacoma Gallery
I let $200.00 go on me a nthe ole lady(including tip)may not have been the most I spent, but it stuck out in my mind the most because I was pissed because half of it was one of my favorite dish's and I know we could have had a cheaper, more enjoyable time in my kitchen with a 12pack and some pandora.

I order swordfish every single time I see it available. I have never once had a single chef cook it better then me.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:26 PM   #43
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
$400 for the wife and me at Emeril's in New Orleans. Of course the alcohol brought the price tag up. Wine, Cognac, Armagnac, single malt , a duck medley with foie gras, truffles, pate and soufflé for desert. Probably 3 hours total, and well worth it.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:27 PM   #44
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
$400 for the wife and me at Emeril's in New Orleans. Of course the alcohol brought the price tag up. Wine, Cognac, Armagnac, single malt , a duck medley with foie gras, truffles, pate and soufflé for desert. Probably 3 hours total, and well worth it.
Sounds like money well spent.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:30 PM   #45
US Patriot
Dondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDondy52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
Dondy52's Tacoma Gallery
$135 with tip for me and the lady at The Avenue in Long Branch, NJ.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:30 PM   #46
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, I think around 400 incl. tip, Delmonico's in Vegas. We've also been close to that a couple times in Whistler. Most, 25-40% of that expense for both places was probably alcohol.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:33 PM   #47
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUF ROWD View Post
36 months in State correction facility for skipping on expensive dinner, with my first cousin Booger..everything wuz good until my Tacoma wouldn't start...
..still feelin' the pain from that one......
So, you went to prison for skipping a bill?
Old 02-24-2014, 06:34 PM   #48
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Set dinner.... with wine pairing and a cocktail before dinner.. 4 ppl $750 (incl tip)
Old 02-24-2014, 06:35 PM   #49
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
36 months in State correction facility for skipping on expensive dinner, with my first cousin Booger..everything wuz good until my Tacoma wouldn't start...
need mas details.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:39 PM   #50
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pics or it didn't happen
Old 02-24-2014, 06:40 PM   #52
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-24-2014, 06:44 PM   #54
Vaginas are rad.

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^^yup^^^....thats me reachin' for the Dial....
Oh noz. Did he at least buy you dinner?
Old 02-24-2014, 06:44 PM   #55
oneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oneshot808's Tacoma Gallery
900$ish with tip at Le Bouchon in Vegas with the wifey. The wifey and I anniversary. (I won it all at craps the next day.)
Old 02-24-2014, 06:53 PM   #56
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Spent around $400 USD 3 nights in a row (when converting from the Euro) at Waterford Castle, Ashford Castle, and Dromoland Castle in Ireland while on our honeymoon. Granted this included alcohol, and the meals were usually 6-7 courses around 3 hrs each. Totally worth it, I would do it again in a heartbeat. If you ever get a chance to eat at any of those castles DO IT. You will not regret it.
Old 02-24-2014, 07:09 PM   #58
Vaginas are rad.

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No....That's Booger behind me..ain't paid fer nuttin' ever..
Not even squealing like a pig? Sounds like he got a deal.
Old 02-24-2014, 07:20 PM   #60
Vaginas are rad.

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
#Deliverence #Sooooey
Nicely done.