Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

what's the most you've spent on dinner

Old 03-04-2014, 09:43 PM   #61
menof2amendment is a splendid one to beholdmenof2amendment is a splendid one to beholdmenof2amendment is a splendid one to beholdmenof2amendment is a splendid one to beholdmenof2amendment is a splendid one to beholdmenof2amendment is a splendid one to beholdmenof2amendment is a splendid one to beholdmenof2amendment is a splendid one to behold
Name: Robert
menof2amendment's Tacoma Gallery
$$ for eating out

about $25.00 for myself.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:00 PM   #62
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
For me and the girlfriend, $60 bucks or so. I once spent around $45 for just myself at a steakhouse in Vegas (group pay-your-own-way situation).

We are currently eating a Vegan diet, so really hard to eat out anyway. Learning to cook at home more and more.

For me, I don't really see the value in high end restaurants as far as taste, it's more about having a good meal with good company without doing any work. I don't mind the work most of the time, and I am kind of anti social, so learning to be a better cook has been my priority, especially since the diet change.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:28 PM   #63
Buckles is on a distinguished road
Buckles's Tacoma Gallery
About $150 for me and the wife at a steak house in Houston.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:46 PM   #64
YNWA
adanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adan
adanfon's Tacoma Gallery
It was $200 before tip for my wife and I, at The Napa Rose at Disneyland for our anniversary.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:52 PM   #65
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
$280 with tip for 7 of us at Sayler's in PDX at Christmas 2 years back. Not a bad deal considering all the food that was consumed haha!
Old 03-06-2014, 10:58 PM   #66
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Grand for dinner of 4 at el gaucho in seattle. Good place. Not worth a grand tho.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:59 PM   #67
roadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
roadking1's Tacoma Gallery
$2000.00 but that included cocaine and hookers
Old 03-27-2014, 02:00 PM   #70
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowmasteradan View Post
It was $200 before tip for my wife and I, at The Napa Rose at Disneyland for our anniversary.

Hope they were better than some of the places inside DisneyWorld, FL.

There it might be $200 for the exact same menu and food from some $30 outside restaurant chain. But the name and decor will be different so you supposedly don't recognize it.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:55 PM   #71
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
I didn't foot the bill but I've been here.

https://www.theinnatlittlewashington...staurant.shtml

That was years ago. Straight fee was over $250 a head and that's with no alcohol. One of the best meals ever.
That looks bad ass, jealous.
Old 03-28-2014, 06:37 AM   #72
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
I ate here once 30 something years ago, but didn't foot the bill. It was business meeting type of thing.

https://www.arnaudsrestaurant.com/

It was some slap yo' momma, fine tasting vittles fo sho.