Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

It's Gettin' Hot in Herr!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-11-2014, 10:50 PM   #1
jeffy is a jewel in the roughjeffy is a jewel in the roughjeffy is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jeff
jeffy's Tacoma Gallery
It's Gettin' Hot in Herr!!

What's your favorite hot sauce?

Post a link if it can be bought online so others can try it!

Here's mine:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Ghost-Hot-...host+hot+sauce
Old 04-12-2014, 05:03 PM   #2
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy View Post
What's your favorite hot sauce?

Post a link if it can be bought online so others can try it!

Here's mine:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Ghost-Hot-...host+hot+sauce

for eggs we like tobacco or petes, otherwise lately it's been bottles of bw's varying in degrees from mild to wild depending on what we are eating
Old 04-12-2014, 05:14 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Wouldn't say it's my favorite but it's the hottest i've tried http://www.amazon.com/Daves-Gourmet-.../dp/B001C316QG
Old 04-28-2014, 09:59 PM   #4
jeffy is a jewel in the roughjeffy is a jewel in the roughjeffy is a jewel in the rough
jeffy's Tacoma Gallery
Stocked up on it before it was discontinued

http://www.huyfong.com/no_frames/sriracha.htm
Old 04-28-2014, 10:02 PM   #5
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Wouldn't say it's my favorite but it's the hottest i've tried http://www.amazon.com/Daves-Gourmet-.../dp/B001C316QG
My favorite. I have many different sauces from Dave's but this is still the best. I used to travel to the Fiery Foods Festival in the ABQ every year. The Ultimate Insanity is the best for not just heat but flavor. If pure heat is what your after, lots of other people can do that.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:04 PM   #6
s3bpc1 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vet
Name: Paul
s3bpc1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Love that stuff
Old 04-28-2014, 10:10 PM   #7
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Stocked up on it before I was discontinued

http://www.huyfong.com/no_frames/sriracha.htm
What?!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by llibrm View Post
My favorite. I have many different sauces from Dave's but this is still the best. I used to travel to the Fiery Foods Festival in the ABQ every year. The Ultimate Insanity is the best for not just heat but flavor. If pure heat is what your after, lots of other people can do that.
Dave's is some good stuff, I wanna try the scorpion one that's out.

My current favorite is out of pepper palace
http://www.pepperpalace.com/King_Jol...ce_p/p1180.htm
Old 04-28-2014, 10:14 PM   #8

s3bpc1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
What?!!

Dave's is some good stuff, I wanna try the scorpion one that's out.

My current favorite is out of pepper palace
http://www.pepperpalace.com/King_Jol...ce_p/p1180.htm
I bought some of the ghost pepper not long ago. That stuff is pretty good. Don't know if I'm up for the scorpion pepper one yet though.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:16 PM   #9
jeffy's Tacoma Gallery
Do I buy this http://www.amazon.com/Daves-Gourmet-...n+pepper+sauce

or this..http://www.amazon.com/Trinidad-Morug...n+pepper+sauce
Old 04-28-2014, 10:17 PM   #10
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3bpc1 View Post
I bought some of the ghost pepper not long ago. That stuff is pretty good. Don't know if I'm up for the scorpion pepper one yet though.
This ghost isn't that hot, I eat it on Chips but I just can't justify the cost of the scorpion at the moment lol every where I look it's 30 bucks
Old 04-28-2014, 10:19 PM   #11

This is the one I see all the time
https://store.davesgourmet.com/Produ...oductCode=DAIR
Old 04-28-2014, 10:32 PM   #12
jeffy's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I love hot sauce, so I bought some! Thank you for the link...worse comes to worse...I'll use half a drop in my chili/deer burgers! I'll let you know the results haha
Old 04-28-2014, 11:08 PM   #13

Quote:
Well, I love hot sauce, so I bought some! Thank you for the link...worse comes to worse...I'll use half a drop in my chili/deer burgers! I'll let you know the results haha
i just ate and now im hungry again
Old 04-29-2014, 12:21 AM   #14
jeffy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
No worries, sriracha is not discontinued.They might consider moving operations to Texas though!
Discontinued as of now..they don't sell it where I live
Old 04-29-2014, 12:30 AM   #15
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
I buy Sriracha at COSTCO here in phoenix. Grabbed some about a week ago
Old 04-29-2014, 12:44 AM   #16
jeffy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by llibrm View Post
I buy Sriracha at COSTCO here in phoenix. Grabbed some about a week ago
quess i'm moving back there so i can get some real food!
Old 04-29-2014, 05:04 PM   #17

s3bpc1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
This ghost isn't that hot, I eat it on Chips but I just can't justify the cost of the scorpion at the moment lol every where I look it's 30 bucks
Geez, 30 is expensive. I think I'll wait until the price comes down a little. I thought it would have been $10-15 max.
Old 05-04-2014, 03:13 PM   #18

Restocked today, went and got another bottle of daves insanity
Old 05-07-2014, 08:36 PM   #19
jeffy's Tacoma Gallery

Just got it..it is hot!! I can't wait to make some chili with it!
Old 05-07-2014, 11:27 PM   #20

Quote:

Just got it..it is hot!! I can't wait to make some chili with it!

I am so jealous right now!

Products Discussed in this Thread