Have done, maybe try again 5 7.04%
Have done wont ever again! 1 1.41%
didn't on own truck but tried the food = it was good 2 2.82%
didn't on own truck but tried the food = it was bad 0 0%
THAT IS SICK! 3 4.23%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-08-2012, 02:03 PM   #21
Banned
4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
4x4jeep's Tacoma Gallery
Hotdogs on the trail in my jeep
Old 01-08-2012, 02:09 PM   #22
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
I did it once just for fun. I grilled BBQ ribs before we left. We had to meet friends along the road and planned on having a picnic lunch at a rest stop before continuing the journey to a mountain cabin. The girls packed sandwiches and stuff, but I decided to surprise them with the ribs. I wrapped it in foil, then in a plastic bake bag, and then another layer of foil, just because I knew my wife and my friend's wife would not eat it if it smelled like gas.
They were all pleasantly surprised when I pulled the ribs out of the engine bay. We had some good laughs and it was really yummy. So, I did not really cook it there, but just kept it hot for about a 2-hour drive.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:13 PM   #23
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
haha yea i havent exactly cooked on mine per say but i have heated up many a luch on my Xterra's engine. just let her warm up and presto chango you have an expensive oven!