Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Fried pickles

Old 04-28-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Fried pickles

You need:
1 beat egg
about a tablespoon of flower
tablespoon worchestershire sauce
cup of milk
and a few drops of your favorite hot sauce
Mix all that up ^

Seperately mix a cup or so(dependin on how much you wanna make) of flour and add salt/pepper. put in a bag n shake.

Dip the pickles in the liquid mix, then throw in the bag n shake up. Throw em in the grease and take em off when they turn golden. put on a plate with a paper towel to cool for a second and soak a little bit of grease up. Then eat! Goes good with fish
Old 04-28-2009, 07:12 PM   #2
Griztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to behold
Griztaco's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm, sometimes you just need a pickle. I never heard of frying them before, but frying pretty much makes everything better.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:14 PM   #3
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
There is a place north of Pittsburgh PA that serves fried pickles, damn good eatin'.

They had an awesome dipping sauce to go with them as well.

Marc M
Old 04-28-2009, 07:16 PM   #4
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
There is a place north of Pittsburgh PA that serves fried pickles, damn good eatin'.

They had an awesome dipping sauce to go with them as well.

Marc M
Im from clarion pa.... whats the name i might know it
Old 04-28-2009, 07:24 PM   #5
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Dude, fried pickles are awesome! Love the ones at Hooter's
Old 04-28-2009, 07:36 PM   #6
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
+1 Fried pickles are awesome!
Old 04-28-2009, 08:07 PM   #7
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
Im from clarion pa.... whats the name i might know it
The Log Cabin on rte 19 north of Zeli.

Marc M
Old 04-28-2009, 08:08 PM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I've always wanted to try them...
Old 04-28-2009, 08:56 PM   #9
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just finished makin some. They were pretty good. Didnt feel like gettin the REAL frier out so i settled with a fry daddy and it wouldnt get the grease hot enough. So if any of yall make them make sure you can get the grease to about 350 or they wont cook as good!
Old 04-29-2009, 06:47 AM   #10
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
The Log Cabin on rte 19 north of Zeli.

Marc M
Yep heard of it my parents have friends in zeli that they drag race corvettes with at the flash light drags
Old 04-29-2009, 06:01 PM   #11
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
These are whole, spears or slices that you are frying?
Old 04-29-2009, 06:10 PM   #12
Dirty White Boy

Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverworm View Post
Spears
Old 04-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #14
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
i just made some for the shits n giggles. i liked it and with the extra sauce n flour, i cut up a spud i had in the fridge and he came out alrite too
Old 04-29-2009, 08:19 PM   #15
Redneck from the hills

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverworm View Post
I use the slices like you would put on a hamburger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
HOOOTERS has got some Fried Pickles on their menu.. they're alright.
yeah they are ok. just can't beat homemade

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
i just made some for the shits n giggles. i liked it and with the extra sauce n flour, i cut up a spud i had in the fridge and he came out alrite too
heard that! what kind of sauce did you use?