Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Energy Drink Ratings

Old 08-20-2009, 02:33 PM   #21
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I like the monster logo...tastes like shit though...I like ampd,redbull,lost,and some others
Old 08-20-2009, 02:34 PM   #22
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
My sisters boyfriend drinks this stuff like its watter and hes stranded in the desert
Old 08-20-2009, 02:36 PM   #23
Just enough knowledge to be dangerous
melissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: melissa
melissa0031's Tacoma Gallery
I have to agree with ragincajun above, BAWLS guarana, that stuff is like a instant shot of energy that last forever.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:38 PM   #24
PIZZLE will become famous soon enough

PIZZLE's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see a review for VISO.... It may only be available in the Oregon and Washington area right now.

It's pretty damn tasty for being all natural. It contains all the vitamins you need daily, and has 300MG of caffeine. If you save the caps, you can send them in to redeem shirts, hoodies, beanies, etc.

http://www.drinkviso.com
Old 08-20-2009, 02:38 PM   #25
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
My sisters boyfriend drinks this stuff like its watter and hes stranded in the desert

hahahhaa... its some good sh*t
Old 08-23-2009, 05:50 PM   #26
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stucksucksnayota View Post
What about the 5 hour energy shots? Anybody used those? Do they work?
5 hour energy doesn't do squatt for me. It probably would have more effect on someone that doesn't drink energy drinks.

I hate coffee! So my only option is energy drinks. Working 12 hour nights is tough on the system. I use to drink Monster, then Lost. But I felt like crap when coming off the stuff. Then I found Cocaine energy, after seeing it on the news. That stuff works great with no side effects for me. No crash!

I've been drinking these for 3 years now.
Attached Thumbnails
Energy Drink Ratings-36.png