Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Energy Drink Ratings

Old 05-05-2009, 04:50 PM   #1
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Energy Drink Ratings

This is a great website for finding info about the different energy drinks. I have used this site in the past, when a new energy drink appears on the shelf.

As a nightshift worker I consume my fair share of energy drinks. Currently as I'm writing this I'm enjoying a Cocaine energy drink to get my night started.

http://energy-drink-ratings.blogspot...-counting.html
Old 08-19-2009, 10:52 PM   #2
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 08-19-2009, 10:58 PM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I only drink Red Bull on rare occasions.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:09 PM   #4
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Drinks

I'm not a Doctor or anything but I would assume too many of those things have to be not good for you. But I would have to admit every once and a while I'll have one but not very much, just water for me most of the time. But out of the 2 or 3 times I'll have one in a year I would say the Green colored Monster energy cans are the best or I like them the most out of everything else. They are also good when eating cheese-its!
Old 08-20-2009, 07:42 AM   #5
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
Thats a pretty awesome website!

I don't drink energy drinks all the time but I do every now and then but $2 or $3 for a drink is a little steep compared to coffee lol
Old 08-20-2009, 07:44 AM   #6
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
They didn't have rockstar in there..
Old 08-20-2009, 07:45 AM   #7
97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of

97Blk_one's Tacoma Gallery
You can get the same effect from sugar,load them up..bottom up...
Old 08-20-2009, 08:22 AM   #8
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
My personal favorite

Best of all, it tastes like Smarties candy.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:26 AM   #9
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
There is so much marketing behind these energy drinks. They are all just about the same. This is where I usually get my source.

http://www.energyfiend.com/the-caffeine-database

Look at the top of the list. Starbucks. Thats the way to go. The sucralose, aspartame, etc, in some of these energy drinks really can bog you down.

Although Moster is the best tasting liquid on the planet.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:41 AM   #10
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
i get these from a buddy with a supplement business (muscularsynergy.com)

cherry flavor

i use one before riding mountain bikes......fantastic energy levels.

it's just B-12 (something like 33,000% of daily req)

i'm sure you piss most out after a couple of hours, anyway

i love this stuff
Old 08-20-2009, 08:53 AM   #11
420Tacoma will become famous soon enough

420Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting site.. Red Bull does it for me, but only once in a while. $4 for a 16oz can is bit much. Anyone try the Red Bull Cola?
Old 08-20-2009, 08:58 AM   #12
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
JOOSE!!!! Www.drinkjoose.com and coffee black coffee
Old 08-20-2009, 09:01 AM   #13
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
What about the 5 hour energy shots? Anybody used those? Do they work?
Old 08-20-2009, 09:11 AM   #14
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Lost and Monster are my personal favorite. I need one every Morning, either that or Coffee.

420 tacoma, Red Bull cola is NASTY
Old 08-20-2009, 09:20 AM   #15
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stucksucksnayota View Post
What about the 5 hour energy shots? Anybody used those? Do they work?
i use 5-hour as well as B-12 shots.

the difference is 5-hour has caffeene

it works nicely, though (i usually sip on one all day)
Old 08-20-2009, 09:30 AM   #16
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
I usually take half a 5 hour power about mid afternoon when i start getting groggy. doesn't really give me loads of energy, just gets me bak to normal and not feeling like im going to fall asleep at the wheel. thats all i need
Old 08-20-2009, 03:26 PM   #17
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post

Best of all, it tastes like Smarties candy.
definately good stuff right there. crack in a can.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:27 PM   #18
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Tacoma View Post
Interesting site.. Red Bull does it for me, but only once in a while. $4 for a 16oz can is bit much. Anyone try the Red Bull Cola?
red bull cola is delicious and 100% natural!
Old 08-20-2009, 03:28 PM   #19

I usually just stick to coffee but energy drinks are a good pick me up when I'm on the road.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:30 PM   #20
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery