LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

BAcon salt

Old 05-06-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
BAcon salt

http://www.baconsalt.com/

I might try it
Old 05-06-2009, 03:41 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I might puke...
What you dont like bacon fries?? lol
Old 05-06-2009, 04:39 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
the thought of bacon on everything just doesn't sit right with me...And I look at that jar and I see people putting bacon on ice cream or somethin rediculous like that....and it makes me not so inclined...
Heck no not on Ice cream....... fries.....YES
Old 05-06-2009, 04:40 PM   #6
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
my mom got it. Its great for little things here are there.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
my mom got it. Its great for little things here are there.
Like seasoned salt lol.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:25 PM   #8
Griztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to behold
Griztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a good enough idea to me, I like options.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:58 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
My mom just got some... Awe man it is so good on baked potatoes and things like that.

quoted from a gay waiter " cha cha cha, Its like a fiesta..... in your MOUTH!"
Old 05-20-2009, 10:01 PM   #10
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
so hungry, i wonder if u can eat it by itself
Old 05-20-2009, 10:04 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I think you can. It tastes JUST like bacon. Hickory, Smoked or natural???
Old 05-21-2009, 03:25 AM   #12
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
maybe if i eat enough itll be like a piece of bacon
Old 05-21-2009, 03:25 AM   #13
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
mmmmm...bacon
Old 05-21-2009, 11:53 AM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-30-2009, 07:04 AM   #15
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
This stuff is great! I made a delicious past meal with it last night. I started with boneless skinless chicken thighs, cleaned and chopped into smallish pieces. I seasoned the chicken with bacon salt and creole seasoning and cooked it in butter and olive oil then dumped in:

4 slices of chopped and cooked thick cut peppered bacon (with the grease)
1 small carton of heavy whipping cream
1 wad of washed cilantro
seasoning: more bacon salt, more creole seasoning, dried parsley flakes, ground red pepper, fresh ground black pepper, fresh ground garlic sea salt, and a little herb seasoning

Simmered and stirred till the sauce was thick and well blended then served over bow tie pasta.

yummmmmmmmmmmmmayyy
Old 06-30-2009, 04:29 PM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbwoy7s View Post
This stuff is great! I made a delicious past meal with it last night. I started with boneless skinless chicken thighs, cleaned and chopped into smallish pieces. I seasoned the chicken with bacon salt and creole seasoning and cooked it in butter and olive oil then dumped in:

4 slices of chopped and cooked thick cut peppered bacon (with the grease)
1 small carton of heavy whipping cream
1 wad of washed cilantro
seasoning: more bacon salt, more creole seasoning, dried parsley flakes, ground red pepper, fresh ground black pepper, fresh ground garlic sea salt, and a little herb seasoning

Simmered and stirred till the sauce was thick and well blended then served over bow tie pasta.

yummmmmmmmmmmmmayyy
Im coming over to your house
Old 07-01-2009, 05:25 AM   #17
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Im coming over to your house

I'm looking forward to more bacon salt experiments.