Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Cherry Fluff

Old 05-19-2009, 01:01 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Cherry Fluff

Cherry Fluff
  • 1 pkg (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
    1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, undrained
    1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
    1/2 cup chopped pecans
    1 carton (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and pineapple. Stir in the cherry pie filling, and the pecans. Fold in the whipped topping. Refrigerate until you’re ready to serve.

You’ll need softened cream cheese, crushed pineapple, cherry pie filling, pecans, cool whip.

Start by putting your 8oz. of softened cream cheese in a large bowl.

Add in your 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple, undrained.

Beat the cream cheese and pineapple together until they are well combined.

Open your 20 oz. can of cherry pie filling, and dump that in the bowl.

Add 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.

Stir in the cherries and the pecans until it’s pretty well mixed together.

Empty the whole 8 oz. container of cool whip into the bowl…

And stir it in completely!
Old 05-19-2009, 01:57 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Damn, just when I start losing weight u find something else!

I hold back ALOT maybe I should post more
Old 05-19-2009, 02:01 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
good stuff!!! i feel hungry again...dammit!!
Old 05-19-2009, 02:04 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
good stuff!!! i feel hungry again...dammit!!
PM me ur addy, lets try this again!
Old 05-19-2009, 06:05 PM   #6
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
My wifes family makes what I can only call green fluff. It's awesome.

I'll get the recipe if anyone wants it.

Marc M
Old 05-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #7
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna try it. Looks good.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:55 PM   #8
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Tried it this weekend. Pretty darn good. Thanks!
Old 05-26-2009, 09:09 PM   #9
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
Man that looks good!
Old 05-30-2009, 11:33 AM   #10
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
i was hopin to see a chick named cherry do...well, nevermind i guess ill try this this weekend
Old 05-30-2009, 11:39 AM   #11
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
dam you do this all the time now iam hungry
Old 05-30-2009, 01:17 PM   #12
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
dam you do this all the time now iam hungry

lol
Old 06-01-2009, 09:41 AM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
whoaaaaaaaa cherry fluff made it to Bob's sig!! SweeT
Old 06-01-2009, 09:48 AM   #14
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
so other than just eating this stuff with a spoon... is it a dip? spread? sexual lubricant?

i need help on how to utilize this concoction.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:54 PM   #15
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
so other than just eating this stuff with a spoon... is it a dip? spread? sexual lubricant?

i need help on how to utilize this concoction.

i was thinknin the same thing. just made some and have no idea how to eat it. spoon for now, but looks like it can be a good pie filling
Old 06-01-2009, 05:56 PM   #16
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
could you bake it in a pie??
Old 06-01-2009, 05:59 PM   #17

dont see why not. or put it in the fridge and let it harden. its like a cheesecake
Old 06-01-2009, 06:02 PM   #18
rabble rabble rabble

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
****update****

DOES work as spackle

DOES NOT... i repeat, DOES NOT work as sexual lubricant

if i don't get some more input here neon i'll be forced to use my imagination
Old 06-01-2009, 09:12 PM   #19

***update***

-great shark deterrent
-can be used as sexual aid
-not good automotive lubricant, now who sells toyota engines
Old 06-17-2009, 05:43 PM   #20
2k6750 is on a distinguished road

2k6750's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, that looks awesome. The first thing I did when I signed up is read the rules and noticed this thread. I think I like this site already!