Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Best Snowball

Old 05-28-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Best Snowball

It's snowball season down in New Orleans. I've been resorting to Sal's Snowball, but they are inferior to Hansen's Snoblizhttp://www.snobliz.com/

Anyway, chocolate snowballs with condensed milk are the best.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:15 PM   #2
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
What the hell is a Snowball?
or
You mean SNO-CONE????
Old 05-31-2009, 10:19 PM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I thought you were talking about those pink snowballs. You know, it's like a chocolate cupcake wrapped in marshmallow and dusted with pink coconut.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:20 PM   #4
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
"New Orleans Style Sno-Cones" stands are all over here.

They are bangin! Cherry all the way!
Old 05-31-2009, 10:28 PM   #5
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I thought you were talking about those pink snowballs. You know, it's like a chocolate cupcake wrapped in marshmallow and dusted with pink coconut.
I first thought it was a sex act he was talking about
(Google It)
Old 06-01-2009, 07:10 AM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-01-2009, 07:13 AM   #7
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
I first thought it was a sex act he was talking about
(Google It)
haha never heard of it thats hilarious
Old 06-01-2009, 07:37 AM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
meh, I've heard it called both, but it is mostly called snowballs down here. Probably because we don't have real snow down here.

BTW, I tried out a mango after a full day of sailing and working in the yard and it was awesome.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:51 AM   #10
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
So it I guess I gotta go down to LA to get some snow, who am I crashing with?
your girlfriend can stay with me and my wife, but you have to sleep in the garage with the squirrels.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:54 AM   #11
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
here are the Hansens
Old 06-01-2009, 07:58 AM   #12
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
your girlfriend can stay with me and my wife, but you have to sleep in the garage with the squirrels.
WTF!

Well in that case can I set up my tent in the front yard. I'll give ya beer if you come out front and visit.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:11 AM   #13
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
WTF!

Well in that case can I set up my tent in the front yard. I'll give ya beer if you come out front and visit.
OK, but you'll be better off in the backyard. I've got a big Live Oak tree shading my entire backyard.

FYI, camping season for the South is over. Camping season ends right when snowball season begins.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:27 PM   #14
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
my wife is going out tonight I'm getting a big snowball tonight!

Old 06-05-2009, 02:39 PM   #15
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Knowing the alternate meaning to snowball makes that quote hilarious.
imagine if I told you where she was going...see the happy friday thread.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:31 PM   #16
blue1 is on a distinguished road
blue1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
I'm not sure what this post is about...but interesting that you used my image to illustrate it!
Bridget
Blue in the Stream, llc
www.blueinthestream.com
Old 06-25-2009, 01:44 PM   #17
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue1 View Post
I'm not sure what this post is about...but interesting that you used my image to illustrate it!
Bridget
Blue in the Stream, llc
www.blueinthestream.com
welcome to TW!
Old 06-25-2009, 01:47 PM   #18
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
welcome to TW!
uhm, yeah!
Old 07-07-2009, 11:44 AM   #19
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
Bridget is a dude?
Old 07-07-2009, 11:49 AM   #20
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue1 View Post
Bridget
Blue in the Stream, llc
www.blueinthestream.com
Ahh, the joys of hotlinking.

Thanks for being cool about it!