Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

What Did You Eat Today?

Old 06-10-2009, 09:18 PM   #21
The Green Machine
MiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MiikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Double wrapped steak burrito...extra steak...with just a little bit extra on there to get my money's worth...pinto beans, lettuce, light cheese, touch of guacamole and you're set!
alright guys... time for a double wrapped streak burrito, rice, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, lettuce and a large lemonade from chiptole!! im not feeling for a in and out 4x4.

whats the biggest in and out burger anyones ever bought?
Old 06-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #22
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
alright guys... time for a double wrapped streak burrito, rice, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, lettuce and a large lemonade from chiptole!! im not feeling for a in and out 4x4.

whats the biggest in and out burger anyones ever bought?
Go! NOW!
My friend ordered a 4x4...that's the biggest in n out I've seen. although anything bigger than a 2x2 would probably give me a very mild stroke...soo much grease...
Old 06-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #23
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery

Lunch....2 Jr Whoppers, 6 piece cheesy tots, Dr Pepper

Dinner
Homemade 7 layer dip (refried beans, cheese, jalapenos, onions, sour cream, black olives, tomatoes)
Old 06-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #24
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoGuy05 View Post
omgg that sounds fukin goood!!
It was my lunch...I'm still feeling it. Yum yum yum, Chipotle in my tum.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:22 PM   #25
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Bacon wrapped hot dog and Mongolian food. Sounds like a day for a heart attack!
Old 06-10-2009, 09:24 PM   #26
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
For some reason I don't like Chipotle.

Have any of you all ever tried Taco Palenque?

Real Mexican Food!!

Its the best Tacos, Fajita Plates, Panchos ever!! If you all ever come down to Laredo, San Antonio, McAllen or Brownsville you have to try it!!!

Old 06-11-2009, 10:46 AM   #27
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
I had this for breakfast!

and about to eat this for lunch..

Regular Oven Roasted Turkey and Chedder on wheat

Old 06-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #28
TX
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Well so far I've just eaten a Sandwhich of Rotisserie Chicken from HEB..hmmmm

<--Lemon Pepper flavor although i didn't eat the skin.! Trying to stay as healthy as possible!

Drank a Green Tea(1.5 Liter)

and right now for dinner about to eat a homemade sandwich

Old 06-12-2009, 08:07 PM   #29
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

California burrito.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:57 PM   #30
raven is a glorious beacon of lightraven is a glorious beacon of lightraven is a glorious beacon of lightraven is a glorious beacon of lightraven is a glorious beacon of lightraven is a glorious beacon of light

raven's Tacoma Gallery
Mini Wheats for breakfast. BBQ tonight but DQ Icecream cake for my dad's birthday will be the highlight of the day!
Old 06-13-2009, 08:12 PM   #31
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Half pound of bacon for breakfast, along with a Coke Zero.

A big bag of BBQ chips, Blackberries, and a Coke Zero for lunch.

And SPPIICCYY Jumbull-li-ya (sp?) with country sausage for dinner, along with green beans. Oh, and a Coke Zero.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:14 PM   #32
//TRD
XR-Ace will become famous soon enough

XR-Ace's Tacoma Gallery
i ate my gf
Old 06-13-2009, 08:17 PM   #33
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Super Sonic Cheeseburger/Lg Fry/Route 44 Ocean Water w/ Malibu Rum
Old 06-13-2009, 08:17 PM   #34
6 Double 5 3 2 1

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR-Ace View Post
i ate my gf
Old 06-13-2009, 08:46 PM   #35

Quote:
i ate my gf
Win! (where the pics???)
Old 06-13-2009, 08:58 PM   #36
//TRD
XR-Ace will become famous soon enough

XR-Ace's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Win! (where the pics???)
sorry guys not now..but maybe when shes the ex.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:59 PM   #37

Kelp bass!
Old 06-13-2009, 09:03 PM   #38
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-13-2009, 09:12 PM   #39

Quote:
awwww, no fun.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:23 PM   #40
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

grows some nuts!!

we are going to be expecting pics when you two break up...or you will join 'the band'.