Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

What Did You Eat Today?

Old 06-10-2009, 03:08 PM   #1
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
What Did You Eat Today?

Well I looked around and saw many what did you this, what did you that and realized that there wasn't a "what did you eat today" thread. So here it is

What did you eat today?

Post Pics. of actual food or Restaurant Logosm or just tell us what you ate today!!

Old 06-10-2009, 03:09 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
you ate at all those places today??? DAMMMMMMM
Old 06-10-2009, 03:14 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Chick fil a

#1 + an extra sandwich and a Coke...... So freakin good!
Old 06-10-2009, 03:15 PM   #4
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
you ate at all those places today??? DAMMMMMMM

No sirr, i ate this

and damnnn was it good!
Old 06-10-2009, 03:15 PM   #5
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Chipotle! But I'm busy at the moment, can't find a logo.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:17 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
With your History teacher???
Old 06-10-2009, 03:20 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Had chicken nuggets

Breakfast Burrito

Yummmmm

Not sure whats for dinner yet
Old 06-10-2009, 03:22 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
yummmmm
Old 06-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #10
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
With your History teacher???
I wish man...
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
yummmmm
Hell yea!
Old 06-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #12
TX
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
i had zaxbys and arbys...no wonder im gaining weight hehe
They tell me I'm gaining weight I tell em I'm getting paidddddd haha jk its a songg and i just had to do it
Old 06-10-2009, 04:23 PM   #13
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoGuy05 View Post
They tell me I'm gaining weight I tell em I'm getting paidddddd haha jk its a songg and i just had to do it
lol i havnt gained that much only like 2.5 lbs but its cuz i can drive so i dont eat at home much and lacrosse season is over, atleast outdoor
Old 06-10-2009, 07:15 PM   #14
TX
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
lol i havnt gained that much only like 2.5 lbs but its cuz i can drive so i dont eat at home much and lacrosse season is over, atleast outdoor

Yeah i gained about 5-8 lbs., but I'm getting back at it. Did 2 1\2 miles in the morning along with my workout and right now heading to the gym to do another 2-3 miles. Hope it sheds off.. Clemson How old are you? 17 right?
Old 06-10-2009, 07:33 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoGuy05 View Post
Yeah i gained about 5-8 lbs., but I'm getting back at it. Did 2 1\2 miles in the morning along with my workout and right now heading to the gym to do another 2-3 miles. Hope it sheds off.. Clemson How old are you? 17 right?
He is the new TWERP OF TACOMAWORLD!

Thats good though... You can get away with stuff
Old 06-10-2009, 07:50 PM   #16
TX
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
He is the new TWERP OF TACOMAWORLD!

Thats good though... You can get away with stuff

Letnsh are you 18 too?
Old 06-10-2009, 07:54 PM   #17
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery

...with...

...for breakfast (same as every day).

For lunch:

Yes, very boring.

Then for supper...

Thai red curry (stock photo)
Old 06-10-2009, 08:13 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
but now i dont know what to eat.. chipotle sounds GREAT! .. maybe a double layered steak burrito... as in a quesadilla wrapped burrito... kinda fat but appealing as of now..
Double wrapped steak burrito...extra steak...with just a little bit extra on there to get my money's worth...pinto beans, lettuce, light cheese, touch of guacamole and you're set!
Old 06-10-2009, 08:18 PM   #20
TX
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Double wrapped steak burrito...extra steak...with just a little bit extra on there to get my money's worth...pinto beans, lettuce, light cheese, touch of guacamole and you're set!

omgg that sounds fukin goood!!