Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

which blender/smoothie machine?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2014, 11:18 AM   #21
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
cool thanks.. any others? Ninja Blender?
check out the reviews here. Seems good. I want to replace my current blender because the blades dont come out and its hard to clean (powerfull as shit though)

http://www.amazon.com/Ninja-NJ600-Pr...=ninja+blender
Old 01-06-2014, 11:19 AM   #22
Just duct tape it
jspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
jspansel's Tacoma Gallery
We have a Vitamix Creations II and absolutely love it!

Spendy, but works awesome. The warranty is amazing and customer service (so I have been told) is beyond and above.

http://www.qvc.com/Vitamix-Creations....001?$uslarge$

This is the package we bought from QVC. Great deal and comes with the Thermos which is awesome. My wife stole it and uses it all the time.
Old 01-06-2014, 11:27 AM   #23
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Another vote for a Ninja! for the price they cant be beat!!
Old 01-12-2014, 06:24 AM   #24
DLAV is on a distinguished road
Name: Denis
DLAV's Tacoma Gallery
I use a Vitamix every morning. I love it and would never buy another brand. You can spend $500 every 10-15 years and be happy with it or spend $150 every couple of years on a cheaper blender that won't quite get the job done.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:29 AM   #25
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
We got a ninja pro at Walmart on sale... So far so good...

I juice with a cold press juicer so just needed a simple blender for the wife's smoothies.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:14 AM   #26
HomerTaco's better half!
MrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bonnie
MrsTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MrsTACO Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTACO
FYI I am in love with my Blendtec Designer series. I use it for everything!! I am a big green smoothie fan and this pretty much does the job and more!

The price can be a tad hefty, but if you purchase it from Bed Bath and Beyond you can use the 20% off coupon which brought this beast of a blender down to an affordable price. Best gift the ubs could of gotten me. I use it every day, and looks nice on the couter!!
Old 03-10-2014, 10:23 AM   #27
Merry Christmas, Ya Filthy Animal...
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
The choice is obvious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDlMLqdvHzI
Old 03-10-2014, 10:32 AM   #28
Knows a little about a lot
LuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
LuckyCharms's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
What about one of those ninja blenders? Wife just told me she wants a new blender for her upcoming bday.

I'm not interested in spending a bunch of money on one.
I have a ninja. I love it and let's just say that I'm afraid to wash it because I might lose a hand. Also, If you need to get rid of a body... it might be messy, but it will get the job done. just sayin..
Old 03-10-2014, 10:34 AM   #29
panicfan is just really nicepanicfan is just really nicepanicfan is just really nicepanicfan is just really nice

panicfan's Tacoma Gallery
I LIKE THE MAGIC BULLET. WORKS WELL WITH ICE AND STUFF.
Old 03-10-2014, 05:24 PM   #30
Merry Christmas, Ya Filthy Animal...
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by panicfan View Post
I LIKE THE MAGIC BULLET. WORKS WELL WITH ICE AND STUFF.
I SEE THAT YOU ALSO ENJOY YELLING!

Old 03-13-2014, 01:27 PM   #31
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyCharms View Post
I have a ninja. I love it and let's just say that I'm afraid to wash it because I might lose a hand. Also, If you need to get rid of a body... it might be messy, but it will get the job done. just sayin..

do the ninjs really have the power that the vitamix has? If so how come they are so much cheaper?
Old 03-13-2014, 03:43 PM   #32
LuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
do the ninjs really have the power that the vitamix has? If so how come they are so much cheaper?
I have never used a vitamix so I can't say. All I can say is that my ninja doesn't have any issue blending anything. My wife blends full pitchers of dry rice to make rice cereal for our daughter. Turns the rice into a powder.
Old 03-13-2014, 04:16 PM   #33
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspansel View Post
We have a Vitamix Creations II and absolutely love it!

Spendy, but works awesome. The warranty is amazing and customer service (so I have been told) is beyond and above.

http://www.qvc.com/Vitamix-Creations....001?$uslarge$

This is the package we bought from QVC. Great deal and comes with the Thermos which is awesome. My wife stole it and uses it all the time.

does the vitamix blend pineapple? I saw a couple of reviews online where people were a saying that it wouldn't blend pineapple...
Old 03-13-2014, 10:21 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
does the vitamix blend pineapple? I saw a couple of reviews online where people were a saying that it wouldn't blend pineapple...
I don't understand why it wouldn't. Pineapple is not that hard of a substance...
Old 03-13-2014, 10:26 PM   #35
Codybobby is a jewel in the roughCodybobby is a jewel in the roughCodybobby is a jewel in the roughCodybobby is a jewel in the rough

Codybobby's Tacoma Gallery
I've had my ninja pro for about 2 months now and it's held up great so far blends Ice really well and every ingredient I've used in my smoothies so far I'd recommend one for there price it's hard to beat
Old 03-13-2014, 10:31 PM   #36
Codybobby is a jewel in the roughCodybobby is a jewel in the roughCodybobby is a jewel in the roughCodybobby is a jewel in the rough

Codybobby's Tacoma Gallery
Also my favorite smoothie would have to be banana,pinnapple,spinach,and vanilla protein mix
Old 03-13-2014, 10:33 PM   #37
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
We have a Ninja pro 1500w and love it it can handle anything you put in it. My wife uses it every day we even make our own powdered sugar with it when we need it
Old 04-03-2014, 11:59 AM   #38

Think i am buying the vitamix 5200 online from costco on a buddys membership. Pricey but I have an awesome wife and she is worth it.
Old 04-08-2014, 04:08 PM   #40
Mmmmm... Beer
14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MACS(SW) ret
Name: Shawn
14TACO4X4's Tacoma Gallery
My wife and I bought the Vitamix 6300 from Costco for $499.

https://secure.vitamix.com/6300.aspx

Yes... it will blend pineapple and anything else you throw in there. 1/4 cup water, 2 cups frozen strawberries, and a couple tablespoons of agave nectar... BAM! Strawberry Sorbet.

Products Discussed in this Thread