Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

VERY Angry

Old 06-14-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
VERY Angry

I am dipping and just spit into my drink bottle, not my spit bottle.

That is all
Old 06-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
I am dipping and just spit into my drink bottle, not my spit bottle.

That is all
dumbass

thats why you should drink out of clear bottles...or glasses...and then spit into another clear bottle
Old 06-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
dumbass

thats why you should drink out of clear bottles...or glasses...and then spit into another clear bottle
Ya but I am using these brown Arizona tea plastic bottles so I can dip in class if I can't stay awake
Old 06-14-2009, 06:20 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Ya but I am using these brown Arizona tea plastic bottles so I can dip in class if I can't stay awake
you obviously need more practice then
Old 06-14-2009, 06:22 PM   #5
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Nasty ass habit
My old man dips and is always leaving his spit cups here when he comes over
Old 06-14-2009, 06:24 PM   #6
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
you obviously need more practice then
It just a little obvious when i sit in the front row in my 8 AM class haha
Old 06-14-2009, 06:32 PM   #7
Krp2nite is on a distinguished road
Krp2nite's Tacoma Gallery
stop wussing around and gut it then........
Old 06-14-2009, 06:36 PM   #8
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Raise your hand if you ever drank your buddys' spit thinking it was your beer.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:37 PM   #9
Mommy says I'm special
Camppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud of

Marines: SSgt, I MEF CE
Name: Erik
Camppentaco's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
Old 06-14-2009, 06:38 PM   #10
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I did that at an Orioles game one time. It was my own aluminum beer bottle that i mixed up with the real one. Didn't puke or anything but I got the most ridicules buzz ever
Old 06-14-2009, 06:39 PM   #11
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 06-14-2009, 06:39 PM   #12
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Dippin is nasty.. i dont know why they do it but i have seen lots of "girls" around here dippin
Old 06-14-2009, 06:43 PM   #14
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So what is worst drinkin dip spit

or

Old 06-14-2009, 06:44 PM   #15
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
That is clearly a violation of the new rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
So what is worst drinkin dip spit

or

Old 06-14-2009, 06:44 PM   #16
Sticks For Troops

No it is not.. it is not the link.. it is a screen shot from my own computer..
Old 06-14-2009, 06:45 PM   #17
Sticks For Troops

And TM said the rules were meant to be broken anyhow
Old 06-14-2009, 07:46 PM   #18
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
Army: SSG
qballenko's Tacoma Gallery
Use SNUS. I would suggest the Camel Frost stuff you get a lot more than the Marlboro. You don't need to spit at all, and it truly does work.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:47 PM   #19
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qballenko View Post
Use SNUS. I would suggest the Camel Frost stuff you get a lot more than the Marlboro. You don't need to spit at all, and it truly does work.
i disagree about it working

i always want a real dip after one of those
Old 06-14-2009, 07:48 PM   #20
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
I do that at least once a nite if i drinking. Thats why you place your drinking drink out of reach unless you have to move to get it.