Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Tex Mex beef strogonof

Old 06-15-2009, 05:30 AM   #1
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Tex Mex beef strogonof

I posted this in another thread and at BrianR's request I've made a thread just for the recipe. Enjoy!

I start with a big slab of butterflied skirt steak for fajitas, marinade and season it as I would if I was just grilling it for tacos. Meanwhile, I make a batch of creole style brown gravy, saute some sliced mushrooms, and dump in a can of mushroom steak gravy - simmer these three things together. Also boil the egg noodles and set them aside. Next I grill the fajita over mesquite lump charcoal, I also smashed up the onion that I used to clean the grill and shoved it through the grill to help smoke the fajita. I grill it till its about medium well, I want to make sure there's no blood oozing out but I dont want it charred. Then I slice it up and mix with the noodles & sauce and dig in! Goes well with buttered french bread..